CHUCK HAGEL Topic

THE NEOCONS +CHICKENHAWKS LIKE BOLTON, KRAUTHAMMER,KRISTOL, WOLFOWITZ   HAVE BEEN ADVOCATING WAR FER YEARS

AS HAVE THE THREE STOOGES-- MCCAIN, GRAHAM, AND LIEBERMAN

1/10/2013 6:40 AM
When has the concept of war ever been advocated? I am talking about the conept without the context of defending American interests?
1/10/2013 2:31 PM

IRAQ, NORTH KOREA,IRAN, PAKISTAN,  EGYPT, INDONESIA, PHILLIPINES, EGYPT, LIBYA, YEMEN, SOMALIA, ETC

THEY WANTED TO USE FORCE IN ALL OF EM

1/10/2013 2:50 PM
I think North Korea attacked us once and we defended our allies in that case. They have threatened to attack again. They are the last of the Cold war divisions that have not reunited. I dont think anyone thinks it is the fault of South Korea.

The Iraq issue is pretty clear to everyone.

We did attack the Philipines to defeat the Spanish forces there and a while later to defeat the Japanese forces there. Cannot remember anything recent that advocating invading the Phillipines.
1/11/2013 12:58 PM
◂ Prev 12
CHUCK HAGEL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.