CHUCK HAGEL Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Look at all the Jewish and LGBT morons who voted for Obama.  Morons of the century.

1/7/2013 5:46 PM
Wait, what?

Hagel voted for most of the Bush crap, but he spoke out against it the last year he was there, so all is fine?
1/7/2013 7:33 PM
Hagel is going to pass.

There is always a little controversy now.

Nothing really scanalous about this guy.

Anti-jew and Anti-Gay seems to be mentioned.

And for some odd reason he is getting flack for being both for and against Bush.
1/7/2013 7:43 PM
As long as he is making the Israelis uncomfortable, he is OK with me.  Keep that rogue state in line.
1/8/2013 1:03 AM
Posted by jiml60 on 1/8/2013 1:03:00 AM (view original):
As long as he is making the Israelis uncomfortable, he is OK with me.  Keep that rogue state in line.
You are still trying to sell the idea that a small nation sieged on all side by mortal enemies that have been waging war against them for over 60 years is somehow the "Bad guy"??
1/8/2013 3:45 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/8/2013 3:45:00 AM (view original):
You are still trying to sell the idea that a small nation sieged on all side by mortal enemies that have been waging war against them for over 60 years is somehow the "Bad guy"??
I don't need to sell it, any person who will stop listening to the mainstream propaganda will realize that Israel is the rogue state in that area, and will be the country that throws that region into all out war.

The US has thwarted all peace attempts by using their veto in the UN Security Council. 

1/8/2013 10:18 AM
Peace attempts is an interesting concept.

There are people in Hammas who believe that Israel should be wiped out.

No one in Israel wants to wipe out anyone.

Israel has never attacked anyone who didnt attack them or have clear plans to attack them.

Israel cannot have a military presence in Gaza. It is about 50 miles from Jerusalem. Would you want your mortal enemy to have an army about 1 hour away from your capital?
1/8/2013 1:29 PM
Anyone know what got redlined?
1/8/2013 1:29 PM

There are always extremists in both camps, there are opposites of what you wrote in both camps - so stop believing the propaganda the media keeps feeding the public.
1/8/2013 1:49 PM
MUCOUS THE FAUX DUBYA LOVER
1/8/2013 2:41 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 1/8/2013 1:49:00 PM (view original):

There are always extremists in both camps, there are opposites of what you wrote in both camps - so stop believing the propaganda the media keeps feeding the public.
This is wrong.

I am sure you can find someone somewhere in Israel who wants to wipe out all the Arabs, but it isnt something would say in public and it isnt the policy of any part of the Israeli government.

Israel has been under a sniper's scope since it was founded. It has the same legal right to exist as any other nation.

The Muslim states that surround as well as several terrorist orginizations in the area are the problem and there is no evidence to support your claim against Israel!
1/9/2013 7:44 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 1/8/2013 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/8/2013 3:45:00 AM (view original):
I don't need to sell it, any person who will stop listening to the mainstream propaganda will realize that Israel is the rogue state in that area, and will be the country that throws that region into all out war.

The US has thwarted all peace attempts by using their veto in the UN Security Council. 

The palestinians (notice the small "p") are not interested in peace.
1/9/2013 8:39 PM
Neither are the israelis...or the united states government.
1/9/2013 10:47 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 1/9/2013 10:47:00 PM (view original):
Neither are the israelis...or the united states government.
The United States Government doesnt want peace?

Talk about Anti-American garbage!
1/10/2013 2:57 AM
12 Next ▸
CHUCK HAGEL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.