If you think a young earth is likely, you are dumb Topic

You'll just respond to make sure you get the last word.

You won't need to reference anything unless you want to reference your own failures.

1/15/2013 1:32 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/27/2012 11:40:00 AM (view original):
The first and second laws of thermodynamics. 

Not sure what that has to do with the age of the earth.
The fact that carbon-14 should break down to virtually nothing past a certain point in terms of dates and yet it is difficult to find carbon without carbon-14, which with an old earth model should be virtually non-existent much of the time.

dahs already covered this. Carbon 14 is produced in the atmosphere. Not sure why you would think it would be non-existent.
The fossil record shows many strata of rock which are thought to be formed over "millions of years" can actually form quite quickly. Sometimes there are fossils, including petrified trees, which span straight through several layers indicating they may have formed quite suddenly.

Can you explain this further?

I already had the last word, remember? You don't want to respond. You're bored with me.
1/15/2013 1:33 PM
So if you "already had the last word", then don't respond to this post of mine right here.

I guarantee you do respond, because you are tecwrg's  "attention-whoring troll".

1/15/2013 1:34 PM
Ooooh scary. I guarantee you do respond to this. Who gives a ****?

For whatever reason, you want to keep the young earth "non-debate" debate going. Which is fine with me, I like talking about how there is exactly ZERO chance that that world is 10,000 years old.
1/15/2013 1:37 PM
Ooooh scary. I guarantee you do respond to this. Who gives a ****?

I'm glad you agree you are tecwrgs "attention-whoring troll".

It's nice to see you can admit at least one of your many failings.
For whatever reason, you want to keep the young earth "non-debate" debate going. Which is fine with me, I like talking about how there is exactly ZERO chance that that world is 10,000 years old.

You can talk about that all you want, but you were already resoundly defeated in a debate on that topic, so I'm not sure why you'd continue to expound on a debate position you lost.

I don't care though. I'm only here to entertain myself by reminding everyone of your failings. If you want to help me in that cause, that only makes it more hilarious.
1/15/2013 1:40 PM
See? You responded. I win. Or whatever.

One guy in this debate thinks it's possible that the world is 10,000 years old. That guys loses no matter what. He loses if his opponent takes 3 days or 3 years to respond. Why? Because science settled this debate 50 years ago.
1/15/2013 1:47 PM
There you go again thinking you're magical and can make something true by claiming its true. It really is priceless.

The laughs just keep coming the more I string you along, and yet you keep wondering why I respond.

1/15/2013 1:50 PM
You're stringing me along? In the thread I started? The thread that specifically calls you dumb? Right.
1/15/2013 1:52 PM
Yes, I'm stringing you along, as I have been for quite some time. Yes, I manage to do this in spite of the fact you started the thread, which only makes the fact that I'm doing it all the more dominant.

You still don't get that your name calling only shows you as a petulant child and doesn't accomplish anything good for you. That's hilarious too. You should really take your comedy act to the stage.

1/15/2013 1:56 PM
Please keep stringing me along.

I like talking about how you think the world is 10,000 years old.
1/15/2013 1:58 PM
Too bad that's not what I think. Then again, you being wrong is par for the course.

I like pointing out your failures, like that one right there.

1/15/2013 1:59 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/15/2013 1:59:00 PM (view original):
Too bad that's not what I think. Then again, you being wrong is par for the course.

I like pointing out your failures, like that one right there.

Oh, so you don't think the world is 10,000 years old?

How old do you think it is?
1/15/2013 2:01 PM
Are you refusing yet again to go back and look at what I already said?

We've been down this road once before, and it led to you losing a debate.

Are you sure that's the path you want to travel again?

1/15/2013 2:04 PM
Posted by bistiza on 1/15/2013 2:04:00 PM (view original):
Are you refusing yet again to go back and look at what I already said?

We've been down this road once before, and it led to you losing a debate.

Are you sure that's the path you want to travel again?

Yes, that's the path I want to travel. Please explain.
1/15/2013 2:06 PM
You've given up on reading the original information again. That's another forfeit and another loss.

Another epic failure for you.

1/15/2013 2:09 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
If you think a young earth is likely, you are dumb Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.