Low eFG% League Season II Full!! Topic

Posted by vancem on 1/12/2013 2:30:00 PM (view original):
I will join if we can use 2 of the banned players.  I mean we all could choose one big and one small, or 2 of each and then figure out the rest. I do think that some type of banning was needed. I will lean towards joining again though if just one of the banned players is allowed per team. 
Vance.. the rules are as is.   I hope you still can join
1/14/2013 7:03 AM (edited)
 I got my team in. It's pretty difficult to try to pick who you want to take for that banned player. I couldn't decide if I should go for a high usage guy or a low usage guy etc. But then I just made a decision and stuck with it.
1/15/2013 12:42 AM
Posted by vancem on 1/15/2013 12:42:00 AM (view original):
 I got my team in. It's pretty difficult to try to pick who you want to take for that banned player. I couldn't decide if I should go for a high usage guy or a low usage guy etc. But then I just made a decision and stuck with it.
Awesome Vance, thanks for joining.  Yeah that's what makes the league intriguing with only having one....
1/15/2013 5:19 AM
There's enough high, mid, and low usage guys left over after making a choice to build a winner. I'm very intrigued to see if one of the banned players teams has a lot more success than the other 6 player's teams do. Who will be the dominant player from the banned list? There may not be one and all of top teams could have different banned player as the star. 
1/15/2013 10:51 AM
Posted by vancem on 1/15/2013 10:51:00 AM (view original):
There's enough high, mid, and low usage guys left over after making a choice to build a winner. I'm very intrigued to see if one of the banned players teams has a lot more success than the other 6 player's teams do. Who will be the dominant player from the banned list? There may not be one and all of top teams could have different banned player as the star. 
Yeah its pretty evenly spread out, depending on what your focus is.  There's appears to be 5 main guys...
1/15/2013 11:47 AM
do you guys mind if i give it a try, i havent played any basketball theme leagues, and only one open league
1/15/2013 10:03 PM
Posted by hogger0223 on 1/15/2013 10:03:00 PM (view original):
do you guys mind if i give it a try, i havent played any basketball theme leagues, and only one open league
Come on in!   We only have a four spots left...
1/16/2013 5:48 AM (edited)
I'll give it a shot.
1/16/2013 8:30 AM
Just one more spot left! Join up!
1/16/2013 3:02 PM
◂ Prev 12
Low eFG% League Season II Full!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.