High-Capacity Assault Weapons Topic

Like Sarah Palin you need to frame me as stupid.

You didnt even have the courage to leave a positive alternative even though you know this board is stacked.
1/31/2013 2:34 AM
You do a pretty good job of framing yourself as stupid.

Nonetheless, like a lazy dog, the sun does shine on your *** every now and then. 

One doesn't need an AW to frighten and intimidate one's wife and kid.   It could be done with a knife, a brick or a raised fist.   Saying "BUT HE HAD AN ASSAULT WEAPON!!!!" is stupid.  If the whole "We gots to bans AW" argument is to protect us from mass shootings, this wonderful little story is meaningless.   But, then again, there's a reason I blocked russo.   He is a dumbass.
1/31/2013 8:51 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/31/2013 2:34:00 AM (view original):
Like Sarah Palin you need to frame me as stupid.

You didnt even have the courage to leave a positive alternative even though you know this board is stacked.
Courage??? Clearly you have no understanding what that word means!
1/31/2013 9:10 AM
Honor, courage and respect.

You seem to lack them all.
1/31/2013 2:56 PM
1/31/2013 3:51 PM
The guy claimed that threatening someone isnt a crime...I pointed out that he was wrong, and somehow I am the idiot.

1/31/2013 6:35 PM
Regardless of who said what, you're still an idiot.

On that, we can all agree.
1/31/2013 6:40 PM
And when you say all you mean the "Left Wing Mafia"
2/1/2013 12:02 AM
No.  I mean everybody.

You're a laughing stock to the left.  You're an embarrassment to the right.
2/1/2013 6:00 AM
I say the things the Right wants to say but cannot in this PC society.

We didnt commit Genocide Against the Native Americans.
The History of Slavery in America is not proof that we are not a free society.
We cannot take care of everyone.
Killing bad guys is good.

No one wants to say this is public because it costs votes.

It is true.
2/1/2013 12:54 PM
Maybe the reason why the right doesn't want to say many of the things you say is NOT because they are afraid of public reaction.

Maybe the reason why the right doesn't want to say many of the things you say is because they are incorrect and incredibly stupid things to say.

*******, you are truly delusional if you honestly believe even half the bullshit you post.
2/1/2013 1:18 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/1/2013 12:54:00 PM (view original):

It is true.
You really don't think there was a genocide against Native Americans?

Slavery is proof that at one time we weren't a free society and that a lot of the things said and written by the founding fathers were not intended to apply to everyone.
2/1/2013 1:21 PM
Reading swamp's posts makes my eyes bleed.  The best thing swamp could do for Republicans is STFU.

I really wish there was a party for social semi-liberals/fiscal conservatives.  Pro choice, pro gay marriage, pro gun registration, pro smaller government and pro personal freedom/responsibility.  No matter who I vote for anymore, it feels like I'm kicking myself in the nuts.
2/1/2013 4:47 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 2/1/2013 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 2/1/2013 12:54:00 PM (view original):

It is true.
You really don't think there was a genocide against Native Americans?

Slavery is proof that at one time we weren't a free society and that a lot of the things said and written by the founding fathers were not intended to apply to everyone.
Genocide is a consious decision.

The vast majority of the Native deaths were disease based and were just because they were not naturally immune.

Some died because of forced moves and some because of military actions. These were smaller percentages.

We never intended to wipe out the natives.
2/1/2013 10:31 PM
Posted by examinerebb on 2/1/2013 4:47:00 PM (view original):
Reading swamp's posts makes my eyes bleed.  The best thing swamp could do for Republicans is STFU.

I really wish there was a party for social semi-liberals/fiscal conservatives.  Pro choice, pro gay marriage, pro gun registration, pro smaller government and pro personal freedom/responsibility.  No matter who I vote for anymore, it feels like I'm kicking myself in the nuts.
The proportion of Americans whose overall political views agree more with the Libertarian platform than either major party is really pretty astounding, but it always takes a major upheaval to replace either of the big parties.  By which I mean, historically at least, whatever the non-Dem party is.
2/1/2013 11:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...40|41|42|43|44...54 Next ▸
High-Capacity Assault Weapons Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.