NCIH $52 mill Division Vote Topic

As of now this vote is unofficial unless Ncih is willing to consider it.

The final-4 teams from last season have a snaked style draft and get to pick the teams for their divisions.

It works like this: League Champ (#1 pick) from last year is in the East, league runner-up (#2 pick) goes to the West, then the semifinalist with the best record (#3 pick) goes to the West and the last semifinalist (#4 pick) goes to the East. If any of the final-4 do not return to the league, or wish to pass on this honor then the next in line to pick is based on the previous season's regular season record.

Next the four teams actually get to “draft” the other five teams that will play in their division. The draft is snake style There would be 5 rounds and all 20 teams would get selected, the last team left would go in the division of the team with the last pick. Any owner that has (2) teams must have each individual team drafted into seperate conferences.

The draft does not represent who the final-4 think are the worst owners, rather it reflects who they think had the weakest team for this upcoming season.

Per NCIH when this was put to a vote in the ODL there must be quorum of 11 votes cast and the majority must be for “draft” for the vote to have any effect on the current rule.

Please vote one of the following:
Draft
Random
Abstain

You of course may also choose not to vote, just like 50% of Americans every presidential election.

Please no lobbying activity on this thread, the NCIH $52 mill Divisions thread is the proper venue for debate. Any questions about what we are voting on or want to share your opinion, then please join us on that thread.

12/16/2012 8:47 PM (edited)
Current Vote Tally

Draft 15
Random 1
Abstain 2

18 /11 for quorum

Draft
natenoy
dh555
xxevilivexx
vancem
Ginandjuice
eleibowitz
coachcroft
tarheel1991
banditone
Poppapomp
Katernberg
98average
Scudmissle
Chris-snid
Jethroeg

Random
jakotay

Abstain
ncih
Sixernuggets

12/16/2012 8:44 PM (edited)

Note that this vote may not matter, but perhaps if Ncih sees that a majority of us want to give it a try then we can. So if you care one way or the other then please let us know.

12/13/2012 4:02 PM (edited)
RESERVED
12/13/2012 3:54 PM
RESERVED
12/13/2012 3:54 PM
I will not assume that a previous YES vote is still anyone's opinion, nor will I make any assumptions about previous NO votes, but I know for a fact that dh555 is on board, I vote YES, and xxevillivexx has stated in the other forum that he would vote YES this time.
12/13/2012 3:57 PM
Draft
12/13/2012 9:22 PM
Don't care... but nate is growing on me so I'll give him my vote.
Draft
12/14/2012 1:09 PM
Man with this passion how can I say no! What EVER want Nate!

12/14/2012 2:27 PM
Sure a draft could be fun for the winners. I will vote draft hoping it doesn't significantly slow things up
12/14/2012 3:16 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the props and the votes. Not sure if ncih will consider but its worth the try.
12/14/2012 4:17 PM
Per the other thread jakotay votes NO.
12/14/2012 4:19 PM
It will be at least a week before we get all 24 teams in, so this would not slow us down, the ODL took forever for everyone to get thier teams in.
12/14/2012 4:23 PM
Updated Tally
12/14/2012 4:23 PM
Yeah my biggest worry is that it would take too long and slow the league up.
But gotta give nate credit for not taking no for an answer. He's that dude at the bar that gets turned down, slapped, a drink spilled on him, her friends pull him to the side to tell him to back off, gets in a fight with some lame she came with, and still takes the b**** home.
12/14/2012 7:01 PM
123 Next ▸
NCIH $52 mill Division Vote Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.