IMPORTANT POLL Topic

All my missspellings are intenshunal
1/4/2013 1:49 PM
1/4/2013 1:54 PM
Posted by juggalosteve on 9/1/2005 1:47:00 AM:

i guess u fags cant read its all explained
1/4/2013 1:59 PM
There can never be too little evidence to support the dogmatic beliefs of the left.

There can never be enough evidence to support the core beliefs of the right.
1/6/2013 5:24 PM
Once again swamp, this isn't a left or right issue. Anyone looking at the evidence from a truly objective standpoint can see that there is overwhelming evidence of an old earth. You'd have to be an idiot to be undecided on the issue.
1/6/2013 11:14 PM
Once again swamp, this isn't a left or right issue. Anyone looking at the evidence from a truly objective standpoint can see that there is overwhelming evidence of an old earth. You'd have to be an idiot to be undecided on the issue.

I'm done debating the issue itself and I was done here until bad luck posted this piece of ignorance.

You can't handle anyone disagreeing with your mainstream beliefs on anything. It doesn't even matter if they are undecided, you have to launch a personal attack.  You need to rephrase your attack though - it should read "you'd have to be an idiot to disagree with my personal opinion on anything".

Just because you are a sheep who blindly follows the mainstream doesn't give you the right to attack other people who actually think for themselves and come to another conclusion.

Go grab your torches and pitchforks and rally the mainstream to go after anyone who disagrees. How very 14th century of you.
1/7/2013 8:37 AM
If you have evidence, post it. Otherwise, go away.
1/7/2013 10:20 AM
I would have stayed away from this post if you hadn't started spewing your ignorant attacks on me because I dared to think for myself instead of following the mainstream thought process like a sheep the way you do.

As I told you many times, the evidence has been posted in the past, and since that point the onus has been on you. Instead of reading it and going from there, you dropped the ball and refused to pick it up. So now you can take your ball and go home if you'd like.
1/7/2013 10:29 AM
Nobody is criticizing you because you have a differing opinion. 

You're being criticized because of the reasons you've provided to attempt to justify your differing opinion (i.e. "there is just as much evidence either way").  There isn't.  It's foolish for you to keep insisting that there is. 

Yet, because you're such an arrogant jackass, you'll never back down.  You attack anybody who dares to question you.  And your constant search for attention, such as what you're doing here, rejoining a debate that you insisted that you had quit, is pathetic.
1/7/2013 10:42 AM
Posted by bistiza on 1/7/2013 10:29:00 AM (view original):
I would have stayed away from this post if you hadn't started spewing your ignorant attacks on me because I dared to think for myself instead of following the mainstream thought process like a sheep the way you do.

As I told you many times, the evidence has been posted in the past, and since that point the onus has been on you. Instead of reading it and going from there, you dropped the ball and refused to pick it up. So now you can take your ball and go home if you'd like.
Ignorant? There's a person in this thread arguing that there are equal amounts of evidence for both an old and a young earth. If you want to see ignorant, go talk to him.

I've read all the evidence you posted and reposted it. You claim three things:

1. C14 shouldn't exist anymore. 
     - It does because it is produced in the atmosphere. Debunked.
2. 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics
     - Not sure how this is evidence of a young earth. You'll have to explain
3. Petrified trees span strata
     - A few examples of this have been found but the trees are hollow and filled with the same strata. 
1/7/2013 11:12 AM
You're being criticized because of the reasons you've provided to attempt to justify your differing opinion (i.e. "there is just as much evidence either way").  There isn't.  It's foolish for you to keep insisting that there is. 
Fundamentally this is a difference of opinion which will continue into perpetuity. You say there isn't evidence for both theories, and I say there is. You can't simply leave it at that, though - you have to attack, which is ignorance of the greatest magnitude.

It is also a fallacy. You say "it's foolish for you to keep insisting that there is". Well, then I say "it's foolish for you to keep insisting there isn't" and we can both go round and round in perpetuity because it means nothing.

We disagree. Stop trying to pretend that gives you the right to call names, insult, or otherwise attack me or anyone else. In short, grow up.
Yet, because you're such an arrogant jackass, you'll never back down.  You attack anybody who dares to question you.
Wow.  You've managed to stoop to a new level of ignorance and in such an ironic fashion.

You attack me with name calling, then insist that I am somehow attacking others, which has never happened. I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you.
And your constant search for attention, such as what you're doing here, rejoining a debate that you insisted that you had quit, is pathetic.
You've missed a few things here:

First, there is no search for attention, and certainly not from you. I'd rather you never post another response to me because I'm sick of your ignorance.

Second, I didn't rejoin a debate. The debate is over. I only came back because I felt the need to address the ignorant comments being made.

Third, calling me pathetic is yet another ignorant attack. You just never quit, do you? Once again, grow up.
There's a person in this thread arguing that there are equal amounts of evidence for both an old and a young earth. If you want to see ignorant, go talk to him.
Clearly you have no concept of what ignorant means. What a shock.
I've read all the evidence you posted and reposted it.
You didn't read it all so you certainly could not have reposted it. That much is obvious by you posting what you THINK I said when in fact I did not say what you're insisting on here.

Nice try, but the debate on that topic has been over for some time. Now all you have left are ignorant attack comments, and you won't stop those and grow up even when I call you out for them.

It appears both you and tecwrg are beyond learning how to interact with people without attacking them simply because they don't agree with you.

1/7/2013 11:28 AM
Feel free to post your evidence if I mischaracterized it. Otherwise, go away.
1/7/2013 11:35 AM
Here it is again:

1. C14 shouldn't exist anymore. 
2. 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics
3. Petrified trees span strata
1/7/2013 11:36 AM
I've told you more times than I can count now: I will NOT be posting the evidence for you again.

You dropped the ball on reading it the first time and you absolutely refuse to go pick it up. Now you're trying to pick up another ball that you THINK looks similar, but it's not the same ball and isn't even close.

In short: Feel free to go read the real information and address it or stop claiming you have and go away.

1/7/2013 11:40 AM
I posted it. See? Right above your post.

If it's different, tell me how.
1/7/2013 11:42 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...37 Next ▸
IMPORTANT POLL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.