Which World, Which D3 Conference? Topic

I retired from GD (old tem316) long ago, and have never lost the itch to play again.  Have now taken over my son's ID and want to return.  Except I have found out through my HD experience, I hate playing Sim's, and really want a D3 World and Conference that I will have human competition!
Do any of you have suggestions for a D3 (or a D2) World and Conference dominated by humans.  I say D2 only because I am willing to play Sim a few years if it means a D2 World awaits!

Suggestions or sitemails welcome!
11/26/2012 8:19 AM
When it opens, the CC in Warner is packed every season. Every coach in there is pretty good too so you can expect a heavy dose of competition 
11/26/2012 9:48 AM
Heisman is now open, and there are two very competitive D2 conferences (if you're willing to spend couple of seasons with sims). The RMAC is the most competitive conference. I also coach in the GSC and it's being built up quite nicely (currently 8 human coaches out of 12 teams).
11/26/2012 10:34 AM
There are 3 of us in the MIAC in Rockne (which rolls in a few days) We are all committing to staying long term and hope to have a few more join us.
11/26/2012 10:47 AM
We as a community have been promoting the Heisman as the world we would like to completely fill with human coaches. As the update has been delayed, we have lost some coaches, but I would still like to push the idea of a completely human world. Consider Heisman.
11/26/2012 10:52 AM
As someone who just got back into GD what are the numbers like right now in Heisman?
11/26/2012 11:03 AM
gulf south d2 in yost is pretty good as well
11/26/2012 11:12 AM
What world did your son play in?   10-11 seasons in that world means you can get virtually any D2 school there, and if he was D2 when he left then you can get into DIAA schools and those higher divisions have more people in them.  Plus you wont have to take over the whipping boy of some D3 conference. Winning is always more fun, no matter how much you crave competition.  Yes, all sim conferences are boring, but if you can find a conference with 6 humans then just fill your non conference with humans and you get 8 or 13 games typically as human opponents.  Plus 4 gimme sims and the annual WTF sim loss and at least you can enjoy the game a bit instead of being 5-8 at best or 0-13 your first season because you joined an 11 human conference having a full human non conference your frist season.  
11/26/2012 11:41 AM
I agree with trom... the lower levels can be fun to dominate but if you're looking for people then you gotta get to DIA or at least DIAA... everyone is up there because that is the only decent place to try to get rewards points anymore
11/26/2012 12:55 PM

DII -- SAC -- Warner has a good crop of active (and vocal) coaches.

11/26/2012 1:15 PM
Side note... Heisman is vacant at DIII, skip.
11/26/2012 1:45 PM
I am in the CC Warner . We just started recruiting but I think you can still get in. There are 2 teams open; Gettysburg and St. Lawrence.  This is a Great group of guys with lots of conversation, kidding in a friendly way and help available from the many experienced coaches here.  Every time I think of leaving I just can't because it is the most fun conference I am in and it's because of the people.
11/26/2012 1:57 PM
USA South in Camp is highly competative
11/26/2012 2:18 PM
Glaity, How many humans in USA South?
11/26/2012 2:41 PM
My son was unimpressed with GD, and had only two or three seasons split between two worlds.  I was at D1  or D1aa in four worlds when I dropped out.  I am in Car Sales and had to  choose between GD and HD.  Think I can do a little of both now!
11/26/2012 2:43 PM
12 Next ▸
Which World, Which D3 Conference? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.