A-Rod: Satan? Topic

I'm sure everyone realizes by now that jsakicno and lad_buck are the same person. The same crazy non-sequiturs and rants against bad_luck. Although I give him points for changing the formats for his personalities.

Anyway, the fact that you're comparing Mike Trout to Hideki Matsui and Balentien removes all credibility. You obviously know that Trout's value comes from the sum total of his game, not simply HRs.

9/21/2013 2:48 PM
Posted by mfahie on 9/21/2013 2:48:00 PM (view original):
I'm sure everyone realizes by now that jsakicno and lad_buck are the same person. The same crazy non-sequiturs and rants against bad_luck. Although I give him points for changing the formats for his personalities.

Anyway, the fact that you're comparing Mike Trout to Hideki Matsui and Balentien removes all credibility. You obviously know that Trout's value comes from the sum total of his game, not simply HRs.

Sure ???... The fact ???... R U that buried in your own confusion ???...

Have seen & read just a few of bad_lucks posts in other Forums... &,
does that make me 2 also be Bistiza, or Shawnfucious, just 4 ragging
on that bull-**** artist ???...

Have others confessed 2 U, that they also realize what U claim here ???

Eye ain't comparing him 2 any of the names U state in that post... Eye
ain't the 1 who yawns @ the 20-plus homerun hitters... Another ''user''
was the 1 who yawned, from what eye read...

Eye never compared MTrout 2 HMatsui... The yawner did...

Facts, huh ???... Sure, huh ???... Credibility, huh ???... The fact that U R
sure about what is credible, well --->>> that pretty much buries U... Yep... 
9/21/2013 3:37 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

Do yourself a favor and block him. I always regret it when I spend 15 minutes trying to figure out what he's talking about.
9/21/2013 3:45 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Dude, you deny you're the same guy, then you say all the same stuff. Nice try.
9/21/2013 4:17 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/21/2013 3:45:00 PM (view original):

Do yourself a favor and block him. I always regret it when I spend 15 minutes trying to figure out what he's talking about.
U would do far better 2 block ESPN from your surfing habits...
Could swear U interact 1 moment, then block, then interact...

Your b*llsh*t in these baseball threads just ain't the same as
when U spill your crap in other threads... Here, it's personal...

MTrout has no value, when MCabrera or anyone outslugs him.
So, U couldn't possibly state that eye obviously know about a
'value' concerning MTrout...
9/21/2013 4:23 PM
Posted by mfahie on 9/21/2013 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Dude, you deny you're the same guy, then you say all the same stuff. Nice try.
No, & no way... U were the doofus head, --->>> trying to blame me
4 bringing comparisons of MTrout & HMatsui, & WBalentien...

U were wrong then (WAY!!!), & U R again ever-so WAY wrong now...

Condemning credibility, with your denials of yawns @ 20HR hitters,
but then it's another issue where U end-up wrong again...

My efforts here ain't your concern... Mr. bad_luck, wrong again guy?
9/21/2013 4:47 PM
Posted by jsakicno19 on 9/21/2013 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mfahie on 9/20/2013 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Wait, you're making this big a deal about a guy who you just said may only hit 20 HRs in MLB? Yawn.

1) Hideki Matsui hit 50 HR's in Japan. He was a pretty nice player in MLB, but only once got over 30 HRs.

2) The runners-up to Balentien are in their mid-30s of HR's, true, but in the last decade there have been plenty of mid-40s HR hitters. It seems more like a fluky year than Balentien being some sort of giant.

3) I don't doubt he'll get a shot in MLB with that sort of year. But I'm not particularly excited about him.

Yeah... Here it is... Thought it was U... Now, ---it's like 4-sure !!!...

Yawning @ season totals of MLB players who hit 20 homeruns,
but somehow U ignore MTrouts total homerun output this year...

HMatsui only once hit over 30 homeruns in an MLB season... &
that also applies 2 MTrout, & everyone else who managed only
2 have 1 MLB season hitting 30 or more homers...

U brought this bull 2 the thread... Not me... F*ck your credibility...
Quote post by jsakicno19 on 9/21/2013 4:07:00 PM:
Posted by mfahie on 9/20/2013 8:09:00 PM (view original):

2) The runners-up to Balentien are in their mid-30s of HR's, true, but
in the last decade there have been plenty of mid-40s HR hitters.

It seems more like a fluky year than Balentien being some sort of giant.

mhafie. i do not know u, but, at the time, when u posted of yawning at someone with twenty homeruns, i actually thought it to be somewhat funny, and ironic. so, i will (on behalf of others) give u the benefit of the doubt. it is conditional, however.

point blank. would u please type some explanation comparing a batter, at any level, who finishes a 130 game season, more than twenty homers above the runner-up homerun hitter? then, please also tell me that those batters who reached mid-forty homerun totals, that runner-ups behind them hit homerun totals in the mid-twenties? that had better be the case. like trout does this year, playing more than 130 games?

because it is all up to u now, in a reasonable challenge, to name those mid-forty homerun sluggers, in japanese baseball, over the last decade, and of course, the batters who were runner-ups?

u might want to hurry with that request, because if i have to bring those numbers to this thread, then u are going to resemble the bad_luck blew it guy. when i return with those numbers, and don't see your numbers here, then i will not be making a big deal of your post about big deals being made.

i will be making an even bigger deal out of it.

u will be proven wrong in your under-assessment of balentiens position with future major league ball-clubs. a giant? is that a pun?
9/21/2013 6:26 PM
as i press forward with this, there are a few notes, to take note of.

the yakult swallows hit 126 homeruns this season. balentien hit 57 of them. in simple mathematical terms, that can safely say that balentien hit more than 45% of his teams homeruns. also on his own team, the team-mate with the second highest total, is lastings milledge, with sixteen homeruns in 423 at bats.

in stark revealing contrast, this years version of trout, to date, is twenty-six homers, of the 159 total homers hit by angels this year. again, the simplest math paints this picture. that trout has hit only 16.3% of his teams total homeruns.

the gap is about to get bigger after we dump trout from the comparisons to be displayed here. balentien is a future mlb slugger, and u cannot stop it from happening. so outstanding, and attention-getting. these numbers are what u should be posting here, to back-up your other posts. will return soon.

there are better players on this planet, as proven by the numbers. his season there is no fluke, and other mlb teams know that. his season has more than caught their eye. even bill james abstract shows batters having a sophomore jinx, not truly improving in their second seasons. trout is your disappointment. not mine.
9/21/2013 8:01 PM
in 1961, while mantle and maris became the slugging duo on the baseball planet, the yomiuri giants produced a 25 year-old third-baseman named shigeo nagashima. he won the leagues mvp award. he hit .353, with 28 homeruns in 448 at bats. sadaharu oh was a young team-mate, at the age of 21 years.

this is significant, as u will see. from 1961 going forward over the next 17 years, until 1978, there are only three (3) total japanese league players who won mvp awards, THAT WEREN'T WON BY ANY OTHER JAPANESE LEAGUE PLAYER, OTHER THAN SADAHARU OH, OR SHIGEO NAGASHIMA, both of the yomiuri giants. sadaharu oh won the mvp award nine (9) times, and his third base team-mate won the mvp award five (5) times.

but, this gets better. an undisgraced slugger, who could never come to america to play in the major leagues.

off the top of my head, i made comment about sadaharu oh hitting .355, in a league where the average batter hit .235. will correct that now that i have been refreshed. his leagues composite median batting average was .237. missed it by 2 one-thousandths of a percentage point, in recall.

this is where this is heading, not just sadaharu oh. but what defines a slugger in any league. a batting average 118 points above the rest of the league.
9/21/2013 8:48 PM
the new sluggers on mlb's horizon, the future sluggers who will soon be on display, in "the show", the game where all the money is at, those sluggers will have to meet new criteria, not just passing their latest drug tests. there are always baseball players, waiting in other leagues.

because of this, mlb will produce a different prototype slugger in the future. their purpose is to promote batters who will diminish the so-called accomplishments of arod, bonds, et al. future baseball sluggers and mashers will hit comparitively better than the baseball generation of 1993-2013.

mlb will gladly welcome balentien, and will make efforts to bring in hitters from all over the world, to create a better generation of players, and repairing broken ties with the fans they lost during the steroid era.
9/21/2013 9:33 PM
mfahie. u have dodged the challenge. the "plenty" of mid-forties hr hitters are bland, when bunched together. none of them is, AGAIN, standing above one another and fall short of the difference in balentien's season with a bat.

the arod-bonds steroid gang of this era, will all someday resemble a composite median jose canseco. there is a future of true sluggers, who famously can again be favorably compared to joe dimaggio, and ted williams, and willie mays, and hank aaron, and they will play this game of baseball with five-tool skills, and they too, will be entering the hall of fame in another 20-30 years.

this generation of sluggers is a farce, and should be ill-forgotten as time goes by, as time always proves. just like the rule that says there is no crying in baseball, so goes the power to mlb to right its wrongs. there will be no distaste of the game of baseball.   
9/21/2013 10:44 PM
ARod is now suing MLB and Bud Selig for conducting a "witch hunt" to force him out of the game.

Already the most hated man in baseball.  This doesn't help.

So little self-awareness of his public image.

It's pathetic.
10/4/2013 11:03 AM
I think he's reached the "**** it.  I don't care what they think.  I'm gonna **** with them" stage.
10/4/2013 12:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...35|36|37|38|39...48 Next ▸
A-Rod: Satan? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.