All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > 2012 Redesign Discussion > Redesign Thread Overview
7/18/2012 8:03 AM
Stream lining the waiver wire to fit the criteria of your particular sim league would be nice too. If our league is 1921-2011 only, don't show us all the dead ball players, for instance. Or maybe saved tabs that quickly allow searches for all Yankees, or all players from 1950, etc...
7/18/2012 4:53 PM
indeed
7/23/2012 7:39 PM
If a new theme league is started & doesn't fill before the redesign would it have to be created from scratch again?
7/24/2012 1:37 AM
One more -- there should be a way to safeguard against cutting players to pick someone up on waivers, only to lose him ... and everyone you've cut.
7/26/2012 4:34 PM
In the leagues I've been in it seems that pitchers' stats are on average worse than their actual stats, especially in regards to ERA and WHIP.  Also starting pitchers in the modern era should not reach 100% 1-2 games after they've pitched.  It is misused much too often, especially in the progressive leagues impacting not only the regular season but playoffs too.  Thank you.
7/26/2012 4:35 PM
Also, when can we expect the update to take effect?
7/29/2012 7:19 PM
Ipad friendly usage wud be nice!
8/1/2012 10:50 AM
In the draft center, a huge time-saver for those who play lots of theme leagues would be an ability to add a group of players at one time (similar to the batch roster moves in HBD). It would be great to conduct one's preferred search, and then just check a box next to the top 4 SP and top 4 RP and add them all at once, rather than add one, return to the draft center, click on the next pitcher spot, search again, and add the next one.
8/21/2012 7:26 PM
How about fixing how you count Double plays? A double play counts "one". It doesn't matter how many are involved it it. I see this in single games and in the team totals. Come on, it's just math. Get it right.
8/21/2012 7:31 PM
If a league has DH for the AL and not for the NL. Make it possible to choose your option when creating a team. Would sure help in drafting knowing which league you'll be in.
8/21/2012 7:35 PM
How about allowing a team to choose 40 players (I believe that's still the most major league team can have on their roster). Then they could call them up from the minors, drop them, or trade them just like real teams have to do now.
9/10/2012 3:02 PM
As well as fixing the 'team' double play counter, you need to fix the 'team' stolen base counter. When a team gets either of these you need an additional counter. One for the 'team' and one for each player.
9/10/2012 11:01 PM
I-PAD!!!!
9/21/2012 4:01 PM
Is there an ETA for the redesign? I thought I had seen something about Fall 2012 somewhere, is that still what to expect?
9/24/2012 2:43 PM
I, for one, would like to be able to search a league's players by their RL numbers.  I play a lot of progs, and if I want to improve a certain aspect of my squad, I have to go team by team to see who has who.  Sure, I could look on the leaderboards for a certain stat leader, but those numbers are skewed by small sample size, and many players also don't show up at all due to a lack of PA's or IP's.

Also, on the draft page, I wouldn't mind being able to compare two or three specific players at a time.

of 4
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > 2012 Redesign Discussion > Redesign Thread Overview

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.