so you like Obamacare ? Topic

Posted by The Taint on 6/30/2012 9:27:00 PM (view original):
Everyone everywhere? Maybe in your altered universe. It's hardly universally accepted that the intel used was legit.

And lied to the supreme court? Ummmm, ok.
You don't feel that obamas lawyers lied to the Supreme Court??????? OK, if they didn't lie to the court, then like I said, obama and all of his henchmen blatantly lied to all of America by saying that this health bill was not a tax. Clearly you can not have it both ways. They either lied to the court or the people, which one was it.......or are you going to try and say that neither was a lie, they just miss spoke.  Riiiiiight, and "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"wasn't a lie either. Keep talking and keep proving my theory, the left suffers from genetic deficiency syndrome.
6/30/2012 11:07 PM
Well, found more evidence to prove my theory, one of the lefts founding fathers had said one of the most coveted and profound statements that the left holds as a commandment. And I quote "A lie told often enough becomes the truth. – Vladimir Lenin". obama just tells his minions to keep lying and his followers will swallow it hook, line and sinker. I actually feel sorry for you guys over on the left, you really can't help it. You were born that way.

7/1/2012 10:12 AM
Everyone everywhere? Maybe in your altered universe. It's hardly universally accepted that the intel used was legit.

Ok...99.995% of everyone in 99.995% of the places.

Certainly the overwelming volume of evidence was on the side of Hussein having WMDs.

7/1/2012 8:58 PM
How in the hell does a discussion about Obamacare become Bush/WMD/Saddam?
7/2/2012 8:50 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 7/1/2012 8:58:00 PM (view original):

Ok...99.995% of everyone in 99.995% of the places.

Certainly the overwelming volume of evidence was on the side of Hussein having WMDs.

I'm not so sure about that. 

I always got the feeling that Iraq was more of a case of Bush Jr. wanting to finish the job that Bush Sr. wasn't allowed to finish 12 years earlier. 

I also had the feeling that there were a few "winks and grins" involved in the development of the intel that was presented to Bush Jr. to make the decision he wanted to make.  He was probably isolated from the winks and grins for deniability purposes.
7/2/2012 9:14 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2012 8:50:00 AM (view original):
It is a typical tactic used by liberals when they realize they have lost an argument.....
7/2/2012 2:51 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2012 8:50:00 AM (view original):

Anytime you point out the failures of Obama the left always brings up some Bush issue.

They want the 2012 election to be all about Bush again. They cant run on Obama's record afterall.

7/2/2012 3:33 PM
It was a rhetorical question.    Ask an Obama supporter to explain the accomplishments of his Presidency without referring to the previous administration and all you'll get is a dumb look.  They can't do it without saying "But Bush......"
7/2/2012 3:53 PM
Your righty minions are a bit too slow to realize the obvious.
7/2/2012 10:05 PM
WHEN DUBYA SET-BACK AMERIKA 20-30 YEARS AND ALMOST KILLED IT, IT TAKES AN  REPUGLIKAN OSTRICH TO NOT BRING UP DISASTROUS DUBYA

WORST PREZ EVAH!
7/3/2012 5:57 AM
Learn to spell.
7/3/2012 10:19 AM
nay
7/3/2012 10:28 AM
Can we deport him to France?
7/3/2012 1:25 PM
I would love it, and France would love it.

Lets just vote him out and he can pick his spot.
7/4/2012 12:59 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...35 Next ▸
so you like Obamacare ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.