MVC Thread Topic

I think I scheduled a touch too difficult this season.  I lost a LOT of close games, and could easily be 7-3 and looking at a possible NT bid.  Things didn't go that way for me this season.  Can't believe I could win a road game.
4/16/2012 10:48 AM
I  think my SOS is going to shake out pretty close to what I imagined and aimed for.  I just needed to win the games that I lost.  Except Florida.  The Gator devoured the Saluki Dog.

The loss of my senior point guard, especially in close games on the road, has been staggering.  

I'm VERY excited by the team's improvement, though.  
4/16/2012 2:06 PM (edited)
YOu guys should get togehter and all schedule sims for non conf.  And sims that you can beat.  This will help get you all the wins and rpi boost needed to have the max # of teams make the nt.  If everyone does it it will really help.  then when you play each other if everyone is undefeated or close to it youll get huge rpi bumps.  Hopefully il get a team in the next few days.
4/16/2012 3:42 PM
ok i took miss
4/16/2012 3:50 PM
Here is a link to the Sim scheduling.  It is an interesting read and something we should maybe try as our conference gets more full.

http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=448399&TopicsTimeframe=30
4/16/2012 4:01 PM
It works I use it in conf that are mostly filled it helps me get enough wins to make the pi or nt.  It helps get ur prestige up by making the tourneys.
4/16/2012 4:04 PM
I have used it in the past to and brian is right it does help especially when your trying to build a team and you need that prestige boost for better recruits. good luck to your conference, it's fun trying to build not only a team but a whole conference at the same time.
4/16/2012 7:16 PM
Thx jeff
4/16/2012 7:38 PM
Is it worthwhile trying this with 9 or 10 human coaches?  Or do you really need a full crew?
4/16/2012 8:09 PM
Id do it with a half full conf.  If say you have 8 teams go into non conf 10-0 then when you play each other its 10-0 teams all playing 10-0 teams its a win win situation.  Ideally you want to play the best sims that you can beat but or sims that will get then most wins from there schedule.
4/16/2012 8:11 PM
Nice to have you aboard, Brian.  The Missouri St. Bears are in good hands!

I filled my non-con for next season with sims, but we'll get it going full-on next season, then.  

I did mention to the Ivy the possibility of a MVC/Ivy shootout for game #5.
4/16/2012 8:16 PM
Ivy equals old mich d3 conf. Like bradshaw etc?
4/16/2012 8:17 PM
I still cant believe i couldnt qualify for drake wtf
4/16/2012 9:58 PM
Drake would be a great team for someone to pick up.  They don't lose much and already have a decent team.
4/16/2012 11:36 PM
Sweet!  Brian is back!
4/17/2012 12:17 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...8 Next ▸
MVC Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.