Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Ended Don't ask, don't tell.
Withdrawal of troops from Iraq, a war started with no exit plan
Appointed the first Latina female to the supreme court
Extended payroll tax break for the middle class
First president to get the beginnings of a universal health care plan actually signed into law

All(except for health care reform) done in the face of a GOP house who's only goal is to make him a one term president and to say no to anything and everything. Shuttles here.
4/10/2012 6:00 AM
Or I'd list some more.
4/10/2012 6:01 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
+1 on Moy's healthcare comments.  The impending Obamacare has also had a negative impact on me and my family.  I'm now paying more to get less.
4/10/2012 6:46 AM
Healthcare choices have gotten shittier every year since I was a teenager. Our healthcare costs have gone up each of the last 10 years my wife and I have been married.

Living next to Joint base Lewis-McChord I have to disagree with the assertion that troops have come home from Iraq and been shuttled elsewhere. It does happen, usually to Afghanistan, but it hasn't seemed to be the norm. I could be wrong though. My business gets a huge military presence in it, and I know a lot of soldiers pretty well, especially what they like to drink.

I'm sure there were a ton of white folk that thought there was a better option at second base for the Dodgers also. Time will tell. She will be hard pressed to be worse than Scalia on an case.

While DADT was bound to end, who ended it?

Romney is going to bring spending in check? LOL. He's just another big government spender like Bush and Obama.

Of course if tomorrow you would like to have a big government spender in office, he'll become that just for you at least for that day.

Hell if you like a guy who danced in Swan Lake as your guy, he'll be telling you all about his experience in his sixth grade spring program.

If Kerry was a flip flopper, I dunno what Mittens is. Etch a sketch indeed.

4/10/2012 9:03 AM
I will say though, I have been disappointed in Obama overall, though an obstructionist Congress who's stated goal was to make him a one term president hasn't helped matters. Check out Congresses approval ratings next to Obamas.
4/10/2012 9:05 AM
Posted by The Taint on 4/10/2012 6:00:00 AM (view original):
Ended Don't ask, don't tell.
Withdrawal of troops from Iraq, a war started with no exit plan
Appointed the first Latina female to the supreme court
Extended payroll tax break for the middle class
First president to get the beginnings of a universal health care plan actually signed into law

All(except for health care reform) done in the face of a GOP house who's only goal is to make him a one term president and to say no to anything and everything. Shuttles here.
I'm sure somewhere someone still cares about sexual preference.    I'm just not sure where/who it is.
I guess we'll see if this is a good thing eventually.   I'd say it hasn't been thus far.
I guess somewhere someone still cares about ethicity and sex of SCJ.   I'm just not sure where/who it is.
Seems like extending is just piggybacking what someone else has done.    Other than point fingers, it's what Obama does best.
Which will be overturned.   Rightfully so.

Next.
4/10/2012 9:06 AM
You must have missed Santorum and McCain's commentary about DADT repeal.
4/10/2012 2:15 PM
I'd written Santorum off as a crazy religinut long ago.   I'm sure I missed any and all of his commentary.    McCain in an old vet.   If he'd have rather not known the guy locked in the POW cell with him was gay, so be it. 
4/10/2012 2:44 PM

AND SITTING IN A POW CELL IS SOMEHOW BETTER????

4/10/2012 4:01 PM
YES!
4/10/2012 4:06 PM

WELL, IF MY OPTIONS ARE SERVE MY COUNTRY BY SITTING IN A POW CELL OR PROUDLY SAY "HEY GUYS......", I'LL SLAP A RAINBOW FISH STICKER ON MY CAR!!!!!

4/10/2012 4:30 PM
OR DONT SURRENDER!

FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

MCCAIN WAS A TERRIBLE COMBATANT!
4/10/2012 4:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.