Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Posted by DougOut on 3/23/2015 8:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 3/22/2015 5:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 3/22/2015 4:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 3/22/2015 3:42:00 PM (view original):
You need to stop drinking the Kool Aid, dude.  Because it's made you a complete moron.
You didn't tell us where it came from.  WHO MADE THIS LAW?
Why does it matter?

The law is either good or bad on it's own merit.  Whoever's idea it was is irrelevant with respect to that.
  You're not this stupid. 

You know the Executive or White House can't make law.  You know the Judicial can't do it.  Why do you then pretend you have an argument?  

Only the legislative branch can make law.  They were elected and therefore they are representative.  The FCC is not.  Nor is the IRS or the EPA.  

Good or bad or who's idea it was IS RELEVANT!  

IF it's my idea and I'm sitting on my couch drunk, it should not become law.

IF I'm sitting in a room with other people, paid for and never elected.  If we were appointed by the elected but never elected then all we can do is suggest or write stuff up to present to the elected representatives.  WE CAN'T PASS LAW!  WE'RE a bunch of people on the government dole thinking up stupid stuff to validate our existence BUT WE WERE NEVER ELECTED AND THEREFORE WE CANNOT PASS LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Plusewise we're not in the legislative branch.

So get all pissy if you want.  It does matter.  It is the rule of law.  We have a Constitution.  We have equal branches.  We have history and a roadmap.

Some guy said he wanted to fundamentally change America.   That's why it matters.   There are rules and laws we agree to and protect ourselves with.

The alternative is….2015.  Even if you wanted to change your mind…there ain't a damned thing you can do about it now.   You're stuck here with the rest of us.  The only alternative now is to accept it or beat it back.  

I'm beating it back.  Won't accept law from an unelected unrepresentative committees  of imbedded bureaucratic parasites going on vacation to paradises worldwide spending my money to party their fantasies.

IT MATTERS!  EVERYTHING MATTERS!   Every thought and every dime and every move.  Every heart.  Every soul.  It matters.  Life matters.  

I won't allow mine to be controlled by the FCC or the government.

Net neutrality sux.                                                                         

3/27/2015 6:26 PM
****-STICK FANDANGO!
3/27/2015 6:47 PM
3/27/2015 7:58 PM
RETARD ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!
3/27/2015 8:23 PM
Thank you, not double dumbass person. 

We all realize you have been totally humiliated in public.  Again.

Reduced to tin foil pictures from a decade ago and no text in defense of FDR and 1934.   

bronxcheer has your flank.  BL has your rear.

And if I could, I would like you to take note of one thing.  

I simply abhor the way net neutrality has been forced upon us.  There is a right way and a wrong way.  We never even got to discuss the pros and cons of said "law."

And that makes me sad.  I'm sad this thing was forced upon us without proper authority and legislation and representation and I'm even sadder it went right to double dumbass and tin foil without any discussion on what the non-legislation even is.  We never even talked about the pros or cons.  No discussion about the actual concept of  this change on any front.  Went right to dumbass and tin foil.  And that makes me sad.
3/27/2015 9:24 PM (edited)
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/27/2015 8:23:00 PM (view original):
RETARD ROYAL RUMBLE!!!!!
Mike ***** has me blocked.

He never reads my posts.

He ignores me.  That's why he never knows what's going on with me. 

I"M BLOCKED and that's why you'll never ever see him respond to one of my posts.
3/27/2015 8:32 PM (edited)

We have "Peace in our time!"

4/3/2015 5:29 PM
**** YE, NETANYAHOO!

IF HE'S AGAIN' IT, I'M FOR IT!
4/3/2015 5:31 PM
4/23/2015 3:39 PM

Weekly Jobless Claims Fall to Lowest Level Since 2000

4/30/2015 9:40 AM
The Affordable Care Act promised to help lower utilization of the most expensive department in healthcare (the ER):

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-emergency-room-visits-keep-climbing-1430712061
5/5/2015 6:52 AM
5/7/2015 7:25 PM
Um, he kinda is already
5/7/2015 7:30 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 5/8/2015 12:08:00 PM (view original):
US employers add solid 223K jobs; rate 5.4 pct., 7-year low
A quick look under the sheets will show part-time job growth, full-time job decline, and stagnant wages. The quality of jobs created are not reflected in that 5.4% unemployment rate but it is nice to see the number moving in the right direction.

From your link:

"The unemployment rate is nearing the level the Fed considers healthy. Yet many other signs suggest that the job market isn't fully recovered. The number of full-time workers, for example, fell in April while the number of part-timers jumped more than 400,000 to 27.7 million— a half-million more than a year ago.

The increase came from Americans who said they preferred part-time work, the report said. The number of part-timers who want full-time jobs declined 100,000 to 6.6 million. That's still above pre-recession levels.

The nation's job growth still isn't raising worker pay much. Average hourly wages rose just 3 cents in April to $24.87. Wages have risen only 2.2 percent over the past 12 months, roughly the same sluggish pace of the past six years.

"We're definitely back to that same discussion we were having before March and earlier this year," said Tara Sinclair, a professor at George Washington University and chief economist at the job listings service Indeed, said: "Things are looking pretty good and going in the right direction, but where is the wage growth?""
5/8/2015 2:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...328|329|330|331|332...462 Next ▸
Obama: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.