7/8/2012 10:05 AM
Bump to LOL @ cresticle the fake Jets fan again, so....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
12/31/2012 10:34 AM
Good thread. Gotta love all the Tebowlievers.

Tebow's a cancer, just got a GM fired. Anyone that signs him for next season is asking to be fired.
12/31/2012 11:26 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 12/31/2012 10:34:00 AM (view original):
Good thread. Gotta love all the Tebowlievers.

Tebow's a cancer, just got a GM fired. Anyone that signs him for next season is asking to be fired.
um.....Tebow isn't the cancer of the Jets.
12/31/2012 11:26 AM
Yeah, all that playing time he got was the cause of the Jets miserable season.
12/31/2012 11:43 AM
He was an enormous distraction just like Ocho was on the Bengals or TO was on various teams, with the difference being those guys could play.

I'm sure Tebow complaining about playing time was a positive influence on the team.
12/31/2012 12:11 PM
Yeah and he's certainly one of the very first players who has ever wanted more playing time...

Without Tebow the Jets get a first round bye easily.

12/31/2012 12:14 PM
The whole Tebow thing was a symptom, not the disease itself for the Jets.
12/31/2012 12:21 PM
When your CB, the one who can't remember his kids' names, starts complaining about Tebow before he arrives, you've got a problem.  But he was probably hard to hear over Bart Scott, Santonio Holmes and Rex Ryan.
12/31/2012 1:43 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 12/31/2012 11:43:00 AM (view original):
He was an enormous distraction just like Ocho was on the Bengals or TO was on various teams, with the difference being those guys could play.

I'm sure Tebow complaining about playing time was a positive influence on the team.
You're an idiot.

A) Tebow was traded to NY - they went after him, not the other way around.

B) He was "sold" on a certain amount of playing time and the chance to challenge for the starting job. They didn't give him either. They barely used him all season - when he was in the Wildcat, he was always handing it off. And when their incompetent starter went down, they turned to their inexperienced 3rd stringer. Then when he went down, they went back to the incompetent starter they'd already benched.

The Jets are total dysfunction, period. My prediction: Tebow is with the Jags next year and the Jags win more games than the Jets.
12/31/2012 2:49 PM
No, you're an idiot. Your hundreds of Tebow suckitude denialism proves such.

A) No ****.

B) No doubt Rex says they'd use him more, I think he said 25% of the time at one point. Then they watched him in Training Camp and preseason and through all their practices and realized he sucks. Good job though coming up with reasons on why it's okay for Tebow to stop being a team player and ***** about playing time.

You'll defend him on anything.
12/31/2012 3:06 PM
So the Jets don't get tape on opposing players?   They had never seen Tebow in action until training camp?
12/31/2012 4:57 PM
It's apparent Rex's thoughts of him faded when the games began. Do you think he was amazing in practices and still didn't play?
12/31/2012 6:03 PM

Tebow is not a good NFL QB - but he led an NFL team to the playoffs last season. I'm pretty sure he could have done more than serve on the punt team and hand the ball off. He certainly could not have done worse than Sanchez.

The Jets screwed themselves by investing so much in Sanchez - they had to stick with him as long as they could. And then, because of the "anonymous" crybabies in the locker room, Rex couldn't start Tebow. It's funny though that Tebow is a bad teammate for "********" about playing time, but other players can run to the media like cowards and hide behind anonymous quotes about their teammates.

And news flash, swinenazi: that anonymous backstabbing was happening well before Tebow got there.

12/31/2012 8:00 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 12/31/2012 4:57:00 PM (view original):
It's apparent Rex's thoughts of him faded when the games began. Do you think he was amazing in practices and still didn't play?
I knew last year that Tebow sucked in practices, to the point where it was coming out of Broncos camp that he might be the 4th best QB on the roster, and I don't exactly follow the Broncos.  Do you think the Jets missed that?

I'm anything but a Tebow defender and I never understood why the Jets made the move, but the notion that the Tebow trade is somehow singularly responsible for the Jets season and Tannenbaum's dismissal is laughable.  It was a mess, but again, it was a symptom, not the disease.
12/31/2012 8:14 PM
 THE JETS PROBLEMS= SANCHEZ REGRESSING(WAS DREADFUL), LACK OF RECEIVERS, LACK OF PASS RUSH, SPECIAL TEAMS(ONCE A STRENGTH,NOW AWFUL)
of 16

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.