Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request) Topic

Posted by uwrjl93 on 5/18/2012 11:59:00 AM (view original):
All I want to say about this thread is that if anybody accuses me of being Fred (or vice versa) I will go home and smash my fingers with a hammer.
Impossible... look at how long you've been at Wisconsin, Oshkosh!
5/18/2012 12:13 PM
winning is always great but  with your own players is way more enjoyable
5/18/2012 12:17 PM
Posted by backboy13 on 5/18/2012 12:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by uwrjl93 on 5/18/2012 11:59:00 AM (view original):
All I want to say about this thread is that if anybody accuses me of being Fred (or vice versa) I will go home and smash my fingers with a hammer.
Impossible... look at how long you've been at Wisconsin, Oshkosh!
Stuck in mediocrity.  At least I have two PIT titles! (back to back no less).  In 3 years I haven't figured out how to win the big ones.  Reminds me of a real life coach from Wisconsin.
5/18/2012 1:41 PM
Posted by therewas47 on 5/18/2012 9:30:00 AM (view original):
I actually just saw this before going on the forums.  I guess some things never change.
5/13
4:14 PM knuckledragg Clarion U.
(Penn. St.) another team, another year for fred. 3 years, leave and let someone else clean up the lack of talent and general mess created.
5/14
1:08 AM fredpaull Queens
(ECC) knuckle, thanks for the comment. You know how to play the sim in a great way. Still, you are a pr..k. Have a nice day.
5/14
6:55 PM backboy13 Shippensburg U.
(Penn. St.) i'm gonna back up my conference mate here... just look at your resume, fred, hardly ever do you stick with a class that you yourself bring in, and when you do, the results are significantly worse not against the rules or anything, but it seems ...
5/14
6:55 PM backboy13 Shippensburg U.
(Penn. St.) ...like you have a much different idea of achievement in HD than others do... winning with another coach's players would give me little to no satisfaction whatsoever
5/15
2:03 AM fredpaull
back, go home please. I don't need your crap.
5/15
2:06 AM fredpaull Queens
(ECC) backboy, your comments about me on my conference board is not appreciated by me. Mind your own business please. You play the sim the way you want and I'll play the way I want. If you have a problem with it then you can shove it.
5/15
2:09 AM fredpaull Queens
(ECC) by the way boy and knuckle, I didn't ask for your distasteful commments about my coaching. If you want to start something then schedule me anytime. I have not problem going up against coaches that are good but like to mess.
5/15
3:35 AM doublebonus
This is the most active this board has been in seasons and wildly entertaining but how can you schedule the guy for a game if you dont know where hes gonna coach. isnt that the debate
5/15
7:11 AM backboy13
hahaha great point double
5/15
7:11 AM backboy13 Shippensburg U.
(Penn. St.) our comments are factual, yours are simply rude... the only reason i came here was to back up a conference mate of mine (something i doubt that yours would do considering that you'll probably be gone at the end of next season)
5/15
8:38 AM twhuskers
drama, that'll get the board going anytime - I love that this conf has 3 of the top 10 winningest DII coaches with 99% of those coming from coaching one team. PSAC rocks!
5/15
1:30 PM fredpaull Queens
(ECC) "our comments are factual, yours are simply rude... the only reason i came here was to back up a conference mate of mine (something i doubt that yours would do considering that you'll probably be gone at the end of next season)" no back, ...
5/15
(ECC) ...you and your conf mate are rude in your dist of my coaching...I don't appreciate it and if you want to jump my *** do it in a site mail.Coming after another coach is not nice. And screw you on how I coach in this sim....if I want to change teams ...
5/15
(ECC) ...after every season is no business of yours. Keep your butt where it belongs. This league has a problem when it has to go after another coach in another league. Enjoy your season men. This ends it with me. Bunch of snipers.
5/15
3:02 PM backboy13 Shippensburg U.
(Penn. St.) "Coming after another coach is not nice." We commented on your coaching trends in a factual manner, you attempted to insult us personally... Go ahead, keep on taking teams and leaving them three seasons later, but you can't get upset when ...
5/15
3:02 PM backboy13 Shippensburg U.
(Penn. St.) ...people call you out on it; it's what you do. I said it's not against the rules before and that it doesn't bother me that much, but I just wanted to back up a coach from my conference. Then you come at us with insults, that's uncalled for.....
5/15
5:30 PM ct_duck
wow - we have had the most activity on this board in the 22 seasons I have been here!
5/15
6:17 PM knuckledragg
definitely struck a chord with fred. Simply suggested he stay with the same team for 6-7 years and see what happens. My guess is it wouldn't go well. He didn't like the challenge. Does spice things up though:)
5/15
7:03 PM ct_duck Bridgeport
(ECC) Thanks for all the action on our board! Good way to spice things up! Think that is the most discussion we have had on our board in the 22 seasons I have been in the ECC, haha.
Up to his old tricks, I see.
5/19/2012 2:01 PM
Bump for car_crazy (or whatever his name is) so that he can read the BEST THREAD EvER
6/18/2012 1:11 PM
Can't believe I never jumped in on this...good stuff nonetheless.
6/18/2012 2:45 PM
I was sad to see it dying......had to watch spanish soap operas (guatemala) to get my fix
6/18/2012 4:28 PM
Speaking of the devil...

BUMP 
7/18/2012 1:21 PM
well, as long as this is back, in Rupp, after jumping in conference from Bloomfield to A prestige Felician, coach spent a grand total of 3 seasons, dropping the prestige to a B- before jumping to the west coast to grab A prestige CSU Bakersfield (dropped to an A- when he grabbed it.)

at least he's already warned them he's not staying long

coachgunnar

to my fellow coaches in this league: yes, I hope not to be in this league for a long period of time. My goal is to get to a D1 school. That means winning in this league. If any of you have a problem with it, I'm ok with it. Your job is to win also. ...
7/18/2012 2:06 PM
Poor poor Queens.  They miss me there.
7/18/2012 2:13 PM
How the heck is he supposed to get to D1 with all that job hopping?
7/19/2012 10:00 PM
Posted by caesari on 7/19/2012 10:00:00 PM (view original):
How the heck is he supposed to get to D1 with all that job hopping?
He won't go to D1, he'll stay there a couple of seasons and then lateral to another D2 school.  Really, really wish Seble would increase the loyalty hit for coaches that lateral like this and then make loyalty count even more than it does in the job process if a coach IS attempting to lateral like he does.  It's a joke.
7/20/2012 2:56 AM
Same coach as fredpaul anyway
7/20/2012 3:59 AM
Yeah I know. Fredpaull/coachgunnar/ someone else (forgot the username).
7/20/2012 1:49 PM
abelemons
7/20/2012 11:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12|13|14 Next ▸
Random Thread (title was chanaged upon request) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.