I had made a decision this last year that as soon as I didn't win a championship, I was done with whatifsports. I typically only play one season at a time, so it ended up taking longer than expected. After winning 2 in a row for the first time, I finally struck out on number #3. Until this stink of a system is fixed, I'm out of here. I'll come back and check the forums once in a while to see if things have been fixed or not. It was a pleasure playing against everyone and I'll certainly miss the competition, but have had it with the frustration it brings. 
3/1/2012 10:55 AM
Peace out.  You remind me of colonels19... Except I don't think he won any titles.
3/1/2012 6:01 PM
I enjoy both of you guys playing.  Sad to see you go smiley, but I do understand.  Sly is gonna keep playing until he has as many championships as ambean!
3/1/2012 10:01 PM
Posted by slymonium on 3/1/2012 6:01:00 PM (view original):
Peace out.  You remind me of colonels19... Except I don't think he won any titles.
rofl (at c19, not smiley)
3/2/2012 12:05 AM
Posted by jtimpa on 3/1/2012 10:01:00 PM (view original):
I enjoy both of you guys playing.  Sad to see you go smiley, but I do understand.  Sly is gonna keep playing until he has as many championships as ambean!
Ha!!  What happened to that guy?  Does he still claim he has 17?  Unless of course, jtimpa = ambean?  lol
3/2/2012 11:44 AM
No idea what happened to that guy.  I sitemailed him and told him he "forgot" to post his other user names (you know, the ones with the 17 combined championships), and oddly enough, he never got back to me!
3/2/2012 11:55 AM
I think he was monkee, monyet, e-monk, chester-o
3/2/2012 1:00 PM
Lol. In that case, he'd have many, many more than 17 titles.  And I guarantee he would have talked a lot more smack than he did
3/2/2012 2:33 PM
Posted by felonius on 3/2/2012 1:00:00 PM (view original):
I think he was monkee, monyet, e-monk, chester-o
Those guys were a$$holes. 
3/2/2012 6:52 PM
totally, but they were ballers
3/2/2012 7:07 PM
Yes, monkee/e-monk was a great owner/coach.  This guy (ambean) couldn't play.
3/2/2012 8:48 PM
Lol, it's funny the first thread I read here, and bam, already a mention or 2 lol.  Fwiw, I never gave and will never give the retirement speech, to "retire" from an internet game is silly (because you can/will always comeback) and overstated.  I perhaps suggested a boycott probably about 6+ years ago now, but now it's clear that if nobody played this game, they would just shut it down...a 1 person boycott isn't gonna do ****....so happy trails smiley.

And that is correct, I don't have any titles, I do have a full season team still left and was thinking about using it soon...we shall see...
3/3/2012 9:36 AM
lol it's funny that the only thread in recent memory that you're mentioned in and "bam!" here you are.  It's kind of like saying beetlejuice three times... don't say c19 and c19 won't show
3/10/2012 4:07 PM
reporting from day 9 of the sim boycott this is reporter on the street, zip ebersoll! I'm here with ash a mael a bystander who has been closely observing the tense stand off. Ash, your thoughts?
3/10/2012 6:58 PM
Well, Feloni Us, I don't have much to report at this moment - only what the authorities have told me.  They say that so far the boycott is only half-hearted.  While giving up on paying teams, the gunman IS still playing free teams.  Every case is different, but most end up the same, with the addict returning to pay for the product when he only gets partial satisfaction from the free stuff.

Back to you, Felon.
3/10/2012 8:42 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.