Lakers 2011-2012 Topic

I believe you, I'm pretty good at reading your feelings.

I'm guessing right now you're feeling approximately "handsome and charming"?

5/10/2012 10:45 AM
I can't hide my true self from you....I do in fact feel handsome and charming

maybe even a bit moreso than usual......
5/10/2012 11:00 AM
which Bynum shows up?

Bynum A:  "the more I play D, the better we'll be" (I miss him, where did he go after game 1?)

Bynum B: "close out games are kind of easy"
5/10/2012 5:38 PM
Posted by deanod on 5/10/2012 10:05:00 AM (view original):
I don't know why people are sleeping on the Nugs, this series has been played (close to) dead evenly thus far.

Both the Lakers (game 1) and Nuggets (game 3) have a 15 pt win
Both the Lakers (game 2) and Nuggets (game 5) won a game where they had a decent lead and had to withstand a late rally that made it close.

Other than that game 4 went down to the wire and the Lakers hit a couple of huge 3's and pulled it out- that's the difference in the series.

It's natural that the Lakers are up 3-2 because they are the better team and have HCA, but it's ridiculous to presume that the Nugs are some sort of cakewalk.  They aren't.
on paper the Lakers should win but it's totally within character for them to take opponent's lightly and make things more interesting than they should be

but also yeah the nuggets only lost 3 more games than the Lakers and the west is so stacked that means a difference of 3 spots in the seeding
5/10/2012 5:42 PM
McGee/Faried is already a huge improvement over KMart/Nene.  They provide a real impact in the paint.  KMart & Birdman were okay on defense and Nene was ok on offense but none of them really provided a big impact on the game.  Thrilled to see them doing well.

5/10/2012 7:21 PM
Great no-show by the Lakers with the exception of Kobe and Hill.

To say George Karl is out-coaching Mike Brown is a massive understatement.

I swear it's like Bynum flips a coin before the game to determine if he's going to be engaged or not.
5/11/2012 2:56 AM
shameful
5/11/2012 8:20 AM
Is Bynum the biggest waste of talent so far?  Seriously....he should be tearing it up...yet just looks pathetic half the time.
5/11/2012 12:54 PM
I know the inconsistency is maddening, but Bynum has a 26 PER for the series so let's not get too carried away with the hate.
5/11/2012 1:16 PM
Pau is disappearing in playoffs for the 2nd straight year.  I don't get that at all.  He's a top 10 player in the regular season, then *flop*.
5/11/2012 10:28 PM
Posted by deanod on 5/11/2012 1:16:00 PM (view original):
I know the inconsistency is maddening, but Bynum has a 26 PER for the series so let's not get too carried away with the hate.
Im ready to get carried away - watching the series you can see the vast amounts of time he's not having any impact on the game, it is what it is
5/12/2012 11:00 AM
hey

the lakers are stilling playing at least 4 more games

yay

fire mike brown soon

seriously

yay we won

for a minute or two there I saw the team that could totally win the title - but just for a couple minutes and then, well you know

fire mike brown

because name one thing, one thing, one thing one thing -NAME ONE THING!

because I will take the 3m to watch films and make suggestions and pat guys on the *** - he's a waste of money
5/13/2012 1:48 AM
They should have suspended MWP for 8 games.
5/13/2012 1:55 AM
you should take a dump in your own mouth
5/13/2012 2:57 AM
and then the lakers crapped the bed in the last 2 minutes of the game
5/17/2012 8:41 AM
◂ Prev 1...28|29|30|31|32 Next ▸
Lakers 2011-2012 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.