For Life: City Draft Topic

Am I crazy, or wasn't empire the originator for the idea of this league?
2/25/2011 5:20 PM
He was. It's a mystery, really. He came from out of nowhere, and went right back. Hypnotoad contacted me about a week ago to let me know empiire's account had been hacked, and subsequently taken over by WiS ADMIN. I figured I'd give the guy aboout a week to at least contact somebody from the league, WiS or hit the forums. None of that happened. There was also some concern since this was the 3rd time the account was hacked or something. Frankly, I hate to move on without the guy who;s idea it was, but I think it may be in the best interest of the league to do so for now. At this point, any random jackass can come up with a new account and claim to be empiire. There would be no way to verify this 100%. Seems best to just move on, and if he comes back, we'll work something out. I may be a nutbag, shrewd, a shyster, at times obnoxious, a jackass, etc. but I think most who have played with me (especially in leagues I commish) would agree that I am pretty fair and reasonable when it comes down to it.
2/25/2011 5:50 PM
Sounds like he has some issues. I am sure you and the VC had people on a waitlist. Will you be electing a new VC member as well?
2/25/2011 5:52 PM
empiire was not a part of the VC. The VC is a nine member panel of veteran owners only.
2/25/2011 6:52 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 2/25/2011 3:06:00 PM (view original):
replacing him is a bit drastic no?  I mean we are possibly no where near the world opening right?  And if we only have him and trop to go surely we can wait a bit for him no?
This world can get the go ahead at any time. It is not going to be that much longer before it is created.. I am actually surprised with this one being the next in order of creation that it hasn't been given the go ahead with the amount of openings in public worlds.
2/25/2011 11:07 PM
no openings in public, but lots in private, and many more happening very very soon, I wonder if thats the reason for the footdragging?
2/26/2011 9:37 AM
Where are we at with the team draft? World Creation?
2/28/2011 11:37 AM
Draft is done, except Trop. I just haven't updated the front page yet, sorry. I have a ticket open with CS and we've been ironing a few things out before the world gets created. One thing they wanted was a full list of players to be sure empiire and none of his "known aliases" were in the league...
2/28/2011 11:42 AM
Uh- Trop get to picking.
3/4/2011 12:07 AM
Not sure it matters but willsuave's franchise and mine need swapped. He took Texas i chose Detroit.
3/4/2011 2:22 PM
come on trop!!
3/7/2011 10:34 AM
when do we need to pay???
3/8/2011 12:00 PM
I would have your money ready today- We've been waiting long enough everyone should have the money set aside to join.
3/8/2011 1:05 PM
Posted by tomhighway on 3/8/2011 1:05:00 PM (view original):
I would have your money ready today- We've been waiting long enough everyone should have the money set aside to join.
This. I would expect the world to be created, and invites ent with directions for joining, in the next 24-48 hours.
3/8/2011 2:59 PM
Soooo....am I entered? I can't even see the world anywhere...
3/11/2011 7:19 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
For Life: City Draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.