FC Dynasty Unofficial Guide Book Topic

It is either 2.25 or 2.5 times their yearly salary.and yearly salary is calculated as follows

total bonus money paid + Yearly Salary
total years on contract
1/20/2013 11:05 PM
Great thread. Very useful for new players (like me.) How long do free agents take to consider an offer once you offer them a contract in the first transfer window? 
5/27/2013 8:36 PM
The free agent market starts when your world rolls over.  Players consider offers for the first three real-time days, then begin signing at the start of real time day Four.  Unsigned players are available till the start of day 11, when scheduled league games begin.  At that point unsigned players will sign with any AI teams in the world to fill out rosters.

5/28/2013 8:16 AM
Earlier in the thread where pajamainc was discussing exhibition games he listed a few things about them such as injured players can play, it doesn't effect their stats, etc... I didn't see that it addressed their ratings. Does anyone know, I usually get a late start and have my exhibitions mingled in with my league games. I've played this for some time but I'm not sure? I didn't read the entire thread sorry if this question is duplicated.
11/1/2013 6:15 PM
Your players ratings do not change no matter how many exhibition games you play. Exhibition games are best used for world tournaments, and seeing how best to set up your team to get the most out of them.
12/12/2013 5:19 PM
I signed up as USA,there were up to 10 teams on the waiting list,now there is only 3. How long should I expect to have to wait to get into a league. Worst case scenario,can I ever change the nationality of my team? I don't want to be waiting many months just to join a league.
3/23/2014 6:12 PM
Check the World View right under the Countries View. Worlds 88, 89, 90, 91, and 92 will be rolling over in the next week / two weeks. Any vacancies in those worlds will be the next to fill.

3/23/2014 8:20 PM
Thanks.
3/23/2014 9:40 PM
Is there a defensive rating that would correlate with rash fouls? I have this 19 year old defender who is up-and-coming, but he gets way too many yellow cards and sometimes red cards. Just curious. Because otherwise I like him.
2/5/2015 3:46 PM
can I cut players from my current roster? If so How?
Thanks
2/19/2015 10:01 AM
No, you just have to wait until their contracts expire, unless you can get somebody to do a transfer bid on the player. However, if you're considering cutting them, they're either really bad or really expensive, so it will be hard to find a buyer.
2/23/2015 11:55 AM
Posted by iladelph53 on 2/5/2015 3:46:00 PM (view original):
Is there a defensive rating that would correlate with rash fouls? I have this 19 year old defender who is up-and-coming, but he gets way too many yellow cards and sometimes red cards. Just curious. Because otherwise I like him.
Would have answered this earlier had I seen it before now...

Long time ago when this game launched we were told by the developer that there is a hidden "Temper" rating. 

The only way to see a player with a red card problem is after the fact... they'll show up on his player card.  But they're often random and unpredictable.  Just this season I had a player with one red card in his entire career, ten seasons ago, take TWO. 

Now, if I see a player with a habit of red cards, sure I stay away from signing him.  But it's up to the owner to decide if the player is good enough to make the risk worth carrying him.

Yellow cards are less of a problem... I've had plenty of players who get one yellow at a time, but never two in one game.

2/23/2015 2:05 PM
Will a player sign with you if you are not the highest bid?
It's my second season with this team and while I have some $$ I've bid over 1.2 mil on a couple of guys and am not the highest bidder. Do you have to play for a few seasons and save more $$ to pay an extremely high amount for some guys.
Thanks
4/14/2015 9:24 AM
Sorry man, the FCD players are all about their money. They always go with the highest bid, and in case of a tie, I believe it is more successful team. In other words, its actually pretty similar to reality.
4/14/2015 12:12 PM
makes sense, thank you
follow up ?
Will a player sign a longer term deal for less money or a 1 year deal for more. I'm talking maybe $100,00/yr difference.
In essence does the length mean anything or is $$ the answer.
4/14/2015 1:44 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸
FC Dynasty Unofficial Guide Book Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.