All Forums > FC Dynasty Soccer > FC Dynasty > FC Dynasty Unofficial Guide Book
1/20/2013 11:05 PM
It is either 2.25 or 2.5 times their yearly salary.and yearly salary is calculated as follows

total bonus money paid + Yearly Salary
total years on contract
5/27/2013 8:36 PM
Great thread. Very useful for new players (like me.) How long do free agents take to consider an offer once you offer them a contract in the first transfer window? 
5/28/2013 8:16 AM
The free agent market starts when your world rolls over.  Players consider offers for the first three real-time days, then begin signing at the start of real time day Four.  Unsigned players are available till the start of day 11, when scheduled league games begin.  At that point unsigned players will sign with any AI teams in the world to fill out rosters.

11/1/2013 6:15 PM
Earlier in the thread where pajamainc was discussing exhibition games he listed a few things about them such as injured players can play, it doesn't effect their stats, etc... I didn't see that it addressed their ratings. Does anyone know, I usually get a late start and have my exhibitions mingled in with my league games. I've played this for some time but I'm not sure? I didn't read the entire thread sorry if this question is duplicated.
12/12/2013 5:19 PM
Your players ratings do not change no matter how many exhibition games you play. Exhibition games are best used for world tournaments, and seeing how best to set up your team to get the most out of them.
3/23/2014 6:12 PM
I signed up as USA,there were up to 10 teams on the waiting list,now there is only 3. How long should I expect to have to wait to get into a league. Worst case scenario,can I ever change the nationality of my team? I don't want to be waiting many months just to join a league.
3/23/2014 8:20 PM
Check the World View right under the Countries View. Worlds 88, 89, 90, 91, and 92 will be rolling over in the next week / two weeks. Any vacancies in those worlds will be the next to fill.

3/23/2014 9:40 PM
Thanks.
of 4
All Forums > FC Dynasty Soccer > FC Dynasty > FC Dynasty Unofficial Guide Book

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.