Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Nash has what, one shared Richard trophy

ohh wait.. Vancouver may challenge a playoff contender this year.. wake me up when they win something besides an STD
11/7/2009 1:58 AM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
11/8/2009 4:27 AM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
11/8/2009 4:29 AM
I was wondering why Crombeen didn't get an instigator for the first fight...he was clearly trying to get Bieksa to go.

3 fights bor Bieksa in 2 games now. I like it!

Other than the fights though this game was hard to watch. The team stops playing the system because Lou is back???
11/11/2009 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 11/10/2009 Another beatdown by Bieksa,of course BJ Crombeen is a non fighter i guess? according to Nickhead.
Nope.. Crombeen is a middle who has actually won a fight before... Bieksa wins the first one, Crombeen the second
11/11/2009 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By deltagorfers on 11/11/2009
I was wondering why Crombeen didn't get an instigator for the first fight...he was clearly trying to get Bieksa to go.

3 fights bor Bieksa in 2 games now. I like it!

Other than the fights though this game was hard to watch. The team stops playing the system because Lou is back???

And the Orangutan fought who since the beginning of the season?
11/11/2009 9:13 AM
What game were you watching?... Crombeen was going after Kesler in the first fight when he was jumped by the Orangutan...
11/11/2009 9:16 AM
sorry...referring to 2nd fight

11/11/2009 12:58 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.