Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

im sticking up for styckman as well and dont think he needs to apologize for anything 
12/19/2013 10:26 PM
other than Raucous i dont respect anybody from the Boston area who posts here
12/19/2013 10:28 PM

Merry Christmas randle44, been a while since we talked hockey.  Hope you are healthy and well.  Cheers from Van Island.  I was recently in New York City, if you have never been to New York, you gotta go.  Best city in the world.....Peace, my friend.

12/19/2013 10:37 PM
you too Juskay ..not been a great year for me ,cant wait till its over ..hope all my fellow Canuck fans gave a great Christmas and a prosperous 2014
12/19/2013 10:48 PM
2014 will be better for both of us, hang in there. 
12/19/2013 10:51 PM
Thanks guys. You're right randle. Lucic could have been playing the part of big shot NHLer. Only a few people real know what happened. Who knows, maybe it never happens if his teammate doesn't skate around taunting the crowd and kissing his peter puller. I'll give Marchand credit for not being stupid enough to be tagging along with Lucic that night. He would have been hung out to dry.
12/20/2013 10:59 AM
Nice Xmas win ..come back against the overated Blackhawks ..you hadnt lost at home after scoring the first goal or some BS like that ? ..merry Xmas Jimbo f@ggot .. i hope Kesler made Muddy gag sucking on your minnow ...f*ckin fruit cakes ..
12/20/2013 10:57 PM
Posted by randle44 on 12/20/2013 10:57:00 PM (view original):
Nice Xmas win ..come back against the overated Blackhawks ..you hadnt lost at home after scoring the first goal or some BS like that ? ..merry Xmas Jimbo f@ggot .. i hope Kesler made Muddy gag sucking on your minnow ...f*ckin fruit cakes ..
Umpteen times per month, every hockey season, U never say anything about hockey...

Your predictions are your failures, & U waste posts while vainly seeking attention here.

U entirely missed the mark @ the beginning of last season, with a crystal ball that didn't
even mention the Hawks, among 16 teams that U chose to do better than their Cup win.

U had a chance again this season, in another thread about the previous Cup champ, the
Kings... U stated clearly that they didn't stand a chance since losing Brad Richardson, -&
yet that team went 2 the Cup Final against the Hawks...

When it had been pointed out 2 U, -that DPenner was the Cup chaser, -after leaving this
year's King team, U were asked (fairly, calling-out your krap) which team would be better,
the Kings, or DPenner's new team in Southern Cal, U skirted the question w/ more dumb
idiotic words... U even offered a willingness to make a bet, in your reply...

Halfway thru the season, am here to collect that E-Z money... Get the G-Cert's ready...

Or, welch publicly... Like the punk U always prove yourself 2 be...

12/21/2013 12:19 AM
Who are you again? and why are you posting to me ? i was talking to Muddy and Jimbo ..nobody understands your posts any way ..i had to stop reading halfway thru because i dont get rap texts or whatever it is you post? 
12/21/2013 3:19 PM
member since 2005 and a prospect ? atleast you made me look you up imitation vanilla ice ..whats your handle ?   " Beige  frost"  ?  "strawberry slushie" ? do me a favor and dont post to me until you learn the language of your new country ..maybe english as a second language would be appropriate Xmas gift for you ? ..just a thought
12/21/2013 3:29 PM
     Nice victory over the Hawks the other night. Great comeback in a tough building. Lack played great. He's early into his career but looks pretty steady. Does anyone know if the Chicago Wolves play in the same building? Lack would have been familiar with the surroundings if they do. Kesler is proving to be our MVP so far this season. Sedins seem ordinary. If they ever find their games we could move into a better P/O postion.
12/22/2013 2:56 AM
this team at times seems to have more character than previous teams..if they play consistently like this they will be ok,i still dont believe in Lou however..as for your post previously Styckman ..i was thinking about what Raucous said about a foreigner dropping a bomb in Boston , but the same thing applies here..nobody knows anything about what happened in that bar that nite ..was the assalaint even from vancouver? maybe he was from MTL visiting and hates the Bruins?who knows? was everybody in that club a Vancouverite? did Lucic play the big shot trying to bang frenchies GF?, nobody knows ? just because somebody of unknown origin allegedly assaults Lucic  in a VCR bar doesnt mean it was a citizen of the city or province ..dont apologize for anything styckman ...as for the Oilers ...yea they suck ..another 10 first rd picks ..soft as f#ck ..Eakins blows ..
12/22/2013 3:37 AM
This dude is delusional...over-rated Blackhawks my ***!  Two cups in the past 4 years and currently leading the NHL in points.  All you have are two girls (Sedin twins) and no cups.
12/23/2013 11:50 PM
12/23/2013 11:54 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 12/23/2013 11:50:00 PM (view original):
This dude is delusional...over-rated Blackhawks my ***!  Two cups in the past 4 years and currently leading the NHL in points.  All you have are two girls (Sedin twins) and no cups.
You have been sucking on a "candy Kane"...........Hawks suck
12/24/2013 2:04 AM
◂ Prev 1...204|205|206|207|208...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.