Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
whats the stakes?...
11/6/2009 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By juskay on 11/06/2009
If you lose....You have to FRENCH Kiss one of the Sutters "LIVE" on coaches corner.......After the Flames are eliminated from the play-offs. If I lose, I never put down an NHL team from alberta again....................

Or a $10 gc from "What if Sports" plus the loser has to JUMP on the winning team's PLAY-OFF band wagon all the way through the playoff's........lol

Done
11/6/2009 12:45 AM
If I win.. I currently dont need the $10 gc... I am not interested in the sim anymore.. so I am content with the bandwagon jump

But, I reserve the right that if they change the engine, I want my gc.. lol
11/6/2009 12:47 AM
at least its a good player
11/6/2009 1:31 AM
At least Forsberg is a proven winner unlike the Sundin debacle... if he plays for you guys and can contribute this would be a horrible pickup...

From a Flamer perspective
11/6/2009 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 11/06/2009
Sundin was a good thing in my opinion,he brought more to the team than points,I think Kesler learned a lot from him and he was decent in the playoffs,its not always about the stats,the off ice things can be invaluable..

kinda like how Phaneuf teaches Prust the best position to catch and subdue unsuspecting sheep..

Nickhead in a Mitchell jersey...priceless

me personally I would buy 40 Wis Gc"s over wearing a Phaneuf jersey

Why is Schneider playing tonite? Razor on a hot streak you need to ride Razor till he loses..

4th line needs to keep playing like they have,they are really helping the team right now

Mason Raymond looks like he's developing into a solid player

Me too
11/6/2009 7:41 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.