Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Cup arrives in my home town tomorrow morning.  I hear cup is arriving by helicopter landing in the high school field and then making it's way over to our local arena.  Should be a wild day for Port McNeill/Alert Bay.  Once again congrats to Wille Mitchell and the Los Angeles Kings.

Only one thing would have made this a bigger day for my town and that is if Wille had won the cup as a member of the Canuck's. 

My next wish, is NO LOCKOUT.
8/11/2012 7:12 PM
( Quoted, in short --- sorta'... )

''...very fast. Well organized event. I wore my Willie Mitchell Canuck's jersey
cause I would not be seen dead in a Kings jersey...''

See how that works ???

All's kewl... Willie can't be seen dead, & shopping, in a Nuck's jersey now...
8/14/2012 1:31 PM
Posted by randle44 on 8/13/2012 9:29:00 PM (view original):
nice to live in a small community Juskay , i miss that , too many idiots in the rat race ..im looking at Parksville or port Alberni as well ..if i can find work im in ..i like that area
Parksville is great.  A completely differant world than a big center.  Only 14 minutes to Costco and all the big box stores, and only 5 to10 minutes from real wilderness and unspoiled rivers and lakes.  You would do well to settle there.
8/14/2012 9:11 PM
juskay --->>> we BOTH have been here way past a decade... the comment is solely about L.A. Willie...

Am from that HUGE city... Quite the collective 'we' is proud in a different sorta' kinda' "StanleyCup" way,
& despite the hometown loyalties that seperate the 2 of us, L.A. Willie gets MAJOR acclaim 4 the way
he skated/carried that Cup... Don't worry though, --- U can have him back someday, as Los Angeles is
the type of place where YOURS is just the jersey of the week...

Yellow 'Dwight Howards' are this week's marketing bloom... Fickle is fickle...

Possible, too ----> that L.A. Willie owns & wears one, too... No prob, juskay... Thanx 4 the LOL...
8/16/2012 1:07 PM
aspenbew>>>>>>>hope you took your name from the aspen brewing company.  I had a few pints last time in USA, I was impressed with the clear wheat beer.  I am a fan of Blue Moon, the aspen brew had a similar tasting beer only clear........Good stuff.

Peace....
8/16/2012 9:55 PM
I love the fact that Luongo has come out and said where he would like to be traded. It puts more pressure on both teams to reach a deal sooner then later. Maybe after the lock out a deal will be made.
9/10/2012 4:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...186|187|188|189|190...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.