Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Posted by randle44 on 6/30/2012 10:39:00 PM (view original):
Bj's From G.Anderson on level 4 ....you go girls ! any team with a player with a hyphonated last name ?  Nugent -Hopkins ?...tell ******* dad to grab a pair and tell his c$nt that he is in charge and to assume the position...nothing says ...i have zero nuts than getting ur b!tch to assume a hyphonated last name ....
You really do have some beef with a hyphonated name don't you. Did you catch your mom in bed with a guys last name hyphlnated or something?
7/1/2012 12:24 AM
Posted by randle44 on 6/30/2012 7:10:00 PM (view original):
 Picks the Oilers?  we dont need guys like him ..who wants to play for the perrenial deadbeats of the NHL ..only way they can rebuild is get the first overall pick for the next 10 years and they still suck! shows his character..LOSER
Strange, you didn't think that he was overated yesterday. And what happened with top free agents not wanting to go to Edmonton.
7/1/2012 12:27 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Speaking of Edmonton and oil, I just noticed the advertisement supporting the Northern Gateway pipeline.  I wouldn't think their first priority would be to convince a bunch of sports fans about the benefits of digging up oil sands, shipping it to China and making tons of cash
7/1/2012 1:14 AM
Looking for a few useful signings this coming week.  2 solid D men could be used, a solid third line centre.  I would even go for a winger to play in the top 9.  Would love to see Doan in Vancouver but doubt that would happen.
7/1/2012 1:16 AM
Going unconventional I wouldn't mind seeing someone like Holmstrom signed.  Would come at a cap hit of 1=1.5 mil, would fit on a line with Sedins, changes the top line to be Kesler, Burrows, Higgins/Booth.
7/1/2012 1:19 AM
Posted by juskay on 7/1/2012 1:05:00 AM (view original):
Flippers.......Schultz could=the next Fabian Brunson.  He is 163lbs......small, small, small...........tiny??? 

I would have signed him in Vancouver.....until I realized how small this guy is???
That could be a problem but if it is it's no big deal. The Oil got him for under a million plus bonus so it's very low risk.
7/1/2012 1:30 AM
Posted by paul71 on 7/1/2012 1:16:00 AM (view original):
Looking for a few useful signings this coming week.  2 solid D men could be used, a solid third line centre.  I would even go for a winger to play in the top 9.  Would love to see Doan in Vancouver but doubt that would happen.
As much as I hate to admit it but I can see Doan in either a Pheonix, Canucks, Jets, Or Nordiques jersey next year.
7/1/2012 1:32 AM
Posted by flippers45 on 7/1/2012 1:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by paul71 on 7/1/2012 1:16:00 AM (view original):
As much as I hate to admit it but I can see Doan in either a Pheonix, Canucks, Jets, Or Nordiques jersey next year.
My guess is Doan ends up in Vancouver.
7/1/2012 4:25 AM
Posted by juskay on 7/1/2012 1:05:00 AM (view original):
Flippers.......Schultz could=the next Fabian Brunson.  He is 163lbs......small, small, small...........tiny??? 

I would have signed him in Vancouver.....until I realized how small this guy is???
Schultz is 6'1'' 185 lbs. That's not THAT small.
7/1/2012 4:29 AM
I think the whole weight issue all depends on where your information is coming from.  I saw clips of his play from last year and the kid looks pretty frail, certainly not filled out by any stretch of the imagination.  That could spell trouble in the show.  But then Columbus drafted that tiny skilled defenseman from Medicine Hat and he seems to be working out ok so we'll see.

7/1/2012 3:35 PM
Sammy Salo signs with the Lightning for 7.5 mill over 2 years. I'm kinda on the fence with that. I liked Salo but I think that was too much $$.
7/1/2012 5:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...184|185|186|187|188...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.