Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Should be no debate in goal.  Schneider is playing great right now, and really hasn't had an off night all season.
4/21/2012 12:00 AM
Situations like this have been seen before...the NYI were very good in the 1970's, but always disappointed in the playoffs.  When they found the guts to say goodbye to Chico Resch (a great regular-season goaltender) and hitch their wagon to Billy Smith, they found playoff success to the tune of 4 consecutive Cups.

Later, Edmonton was faced with a similar situation, and decided that they needed the guy who was a playoff performer (Fuhr) over the one who played better in the regular season (Moog).

Now, Resch, Moog, and Luongo are/were all above-average goalies.  People who say "they suck" or "they can't stop a beach ball" either don't know what they are talking about or are exaggerating.

But Vancouver management had better start learning from history, or they will miss their Cup window.
4/21/2012 1:29 PM
Luongo is dead to us , Roberto who ?   Eddie Lack is our back up ...question is ..who can be our A.Brunette? we need a brute force power forward like Brunette to lead this team and crash the net ,score the ugly goals..
4/22/2012 6:08 PM
umm, maybe not Brunette.

But that is exactly what the Canucks need - a net presence.  A couple of players who can win the front of the net, on offence and D would be welcome.
4/22/2012 7:07 PM
3 years ago I posted that we should go out and sign Chris Neal when he was a UFA.  He re-signed with Ottawa for 2 mil for each of 4 years.  I figured that was way too much money to pay for Neal.....But Neal is the type of player that we needed against the Bruins and the type of player we lack now.
4/22/2012 7:51 PM
you guys know i dont like Brunette right? soft as a pillow ..that is the Hawks thread speaking , but yes we need that type of player , i would like to see Vigneault put  Kassian in the front of the net on the odd powerplay just to shake things up..big body ,screen Quick
4/22/2012 8:58 PM
Back for one last post to laugh at this hilariously inept franchise.  Idiots like randletard deserve this.

I'm gone again.  Later!!
4/22/2012 11:01 PM
Your next jack off ...i hope Jimbo misses your eye ...but maybe you enjoy that?  fruit loops
4/22/2012 11:30 PM
4/22/2012 11:37 PM
Hey randle...

4/22/2012 11:38 PM
Here's another one for ya, randle...

4/22/2012 11:42 PM
Regardless of what the Blackhawks do...this playoff season has already exceeded expectations - the mighty Canucks, back to back President's Cup winners, bounced from the playoffs in the first round...and the with your hero in goal. 
4/22/2012 11:45 PM
One last pic for you randle, an oldie but goodie...

4/22/2012 11:48 PM
Lol. I love how Chicago thinks they are so much classier than everyone else.
4/22/2012 11:52 PM
It's kind of easy compared to the two clowns in this thread.
4/23/2012 12:06 AM
◂ Prev 1...177|178|179|180|181...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.