BUH-BYE BRADY BUNCH Topic

Quote: Originally Posted By gregis111 on 10/18/2009
Pats are back.

Maybe not
1/10/2010 3:22 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
worst thing that could have happened to the Jets, really....

the only team I don't think they match up well with in the AFC is San Diego

I think they would have beaten Indy and then maybe gotten lucky with a NE victory over SD to walk into the Super Bowl......
1/10/2010 10:14 PM
Lets be honest. All the remaining teams are probably better than the Jets. But the Jets have a few things going for them that give them a chance for an upset on any given day. Great D. Great ground game that controls the clock.

100% with Anton, I like the SD matchup as opposed to Peyton. They beat Cinn. because they are a better team than Cinn. They will have to play ALOT better to beat SD.

Fingers crossed, say a prayer.

Lets go Jets!
1/11/2010 7:07 AM
You can only live on luck for so long. The Jets have gone a lot further than most expected. I doubt they'll get past the next round, either SD or Indy will be in the big show.
1/11/2010 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By meloidogyne on 1/11/2010You can only live on luck for so long. The Jets have gone a lot further than most expected. I doubt they'll get past the next round, either SD or Indy will be in the big show.

Take out the 1st line and we all agree with you. The "luck" reference is just a hater. They're a good team but the haters will never give them credit.
1/11/2010 1:05 PM
The Chargers won't be showing them much love either this weekend. Haters!!!
1/11/2010 2:11 PM
It really doesnt matter because we heard the same stuff from the NY/Jet haters on this site for the last 2 weeks about Cinn.
1/11/2010 2:22 PM
San Diego will take the shine off the posing Jets. The talent level is not even close.
1/11/2010 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By timeprime71 on 1/11/2010It really doesnt matter because we heard the same stuff from the NY/Jet haters on this site for the last 2 weeks about Cinn.
1/11/2010 5:43 PM
You realize that they're not playing Cincy again, right?

So all the talk about Cincy is meaningless...
1/11/2010 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By toddcommish on 1/11/2010
You realize that they're not playing Cincy again, right?

So all the talk about Cincy is meaningless...

Yeah I realize it more than you can imagine.

The point is that if SOMEHOW the Jets find a way to beat SD, you same guys will be saying, "You realize they are not playing SD this week, right? They are playing the Colts......." Same as last week, same as this week.
1/11/2010 6:19 PM
Unless your SOMEHOW involves alien abduction of a couple dozen SD football players you're just making noise.
1/11/2010 8:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...23 Next ▸
BUH-BYE BRADY BUNCH Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.