BUH-BYE BRADY BUNCH Topic

Who are the cheaters?

9/21/2009 10:43 PM
I'll take 3 super bowl rings and an udefeated regular season any day of the week.

Also why do people hate the Patriots so much? is it because they feel insecure about their own team? It's not like Bill Belichick is the first ***** (yes i know he's a *****) to ever coach in the NFL. I think it comes down to the Patriots being a winning franchise year in and year out, and all those haters being jealous. If it were those Tony Dungy teams caught filiming defensive signals (which wasn't a big deal IMO, since you could have done it from the booth and it would have been legal) no one would care. I just don't get it.
9/22/2009 6:12 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Primetime17 on 9/21/2009
Who are the cheaters?

mets hahahahha
9/22/2009 6:12 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By gregis111 on 9/22/2009
I'll take 3 super bowl rings and an udefeated regular season any day of the week.

Also why do people hate the Patriots so much? is it because they feel insecure about their own team? It's not like Bill Belichick is the first ***** (yes i know he's a *****) to ever coach in the NFL. I think it comes down to the Patriots being a winning franchise year in and year out, and all those haters being jealous. If it were those Tony Dungy teams caught filiming defensive signals (which wasn't a big deal IMO, since you could have done it from the booth and it would have been legal) no one would care. I just don't get it.

It's Championship envy. PT will probably never see one of his teams win a championship again. A week 2 victory is his Super Bowl.
9/22/2009 8:18 AM
See this is where you are wrong. I don't hate the Pats....nor the Red Sox. In fact I used to cheer for the Red Sox against the Yankees. Used to.

Then you know what happened? I came on this site and I came across the biggest bunch of assholes I ever seen in my life. Want me to name them (in order)? Sure.

bosoxbill, ceez, jvford, gimpymcgee,......... sometimes nomar,who I like, gets alittle supid .......couple of other wannabees.

Guess what these folks have in common, besides being jerkoffs?

9/22/2009 8:46 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Primetime17 on 9/21/2009

There you go! Good job nomar. Respect back up.

Look Im not getting out of control. Pats kicked our ***** 100 games in a row. I know how good they are.

But after suffering thru the Mets this season, out of it by the allstar break, this Jet/Pat game gives me hope. And pretty much assures me of meaningfull football for at least a few more weeks.

BUT ... if the Jets lost I would have had to feel "Same old Jets" and "Can't beat Pats."

So you have to forgive me for being excited.

J-E-T-S Jets! Jets!! Jets!!!

Notice Greg, I didn't include you. In fact Im going to explain it to you. See above? I never said ANYTHING bad about the Pats. I just called out nomar for making excuses and applauded him when he admitted it.

Then jvjerkoff came on and called the Jets cheaters. Even if they did, which they deny at this time, we all know who made the national headlines for months and were proven cheaters. Thats when I got in to it with him.

He talks about my envy but he couldn't just come on here and say "Good game." Mainly because he's a douchbag.
9/22/2009 8:57 AM
Tuck Rule started it for me.
9/22/2009 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Primetime17 on 9/22/2009See this is where you are wrong.  I don't hate the Pats....nor the Red Sox.  In fact I used to cheer for the Red Sox against the Yankees.  Used to.Then you know what happened?  I came on this site and I came across the biggest bunch of assholes I ever seen in my life.  Want me to name them (in order)?  Sure.bosoxbill, ceez, jvford, gimpymcgee,......... sometimes nomar,who I like, gets alittle supid .......couple of other wannabees.Guess what these folks have in common, besides being jerkoffs? 

Well, i can't speak for the rest of them....but my guess is that we have large *****.
9/22/2009 4:41 PM
Thats not true because everytime something good happens involving the Sox and the Pats you guys have a big circle jerk so Im pretty sure you know the sizes of all of them.

But I do enjoy playing HBD with you nomar even if you are a Mass-hole. (JK but I know you HATE that expression).
9/22/2009 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By 05nomar05 on 9/22/2009
Quote: Originally posted by Primetime17 on 9/22/2009
See this is where you are wrong. I don't hate the Pats....nor the Red Sox. In fact I used to cheer for the Red Sox against the Yankees. Used to.

Then you know what happened? I came on this site and I came across the biggest bunch of assholes I ever seen in my life. Want me to name them (in order)? Sure.

bosoxbill, ceez, jvford, gimpymcgee,......... sometimes nomar,who I like, gets alittle supid .......couple of other wannabees.

Guess what these folks have in common, besides being jerkoffs?

Well, i can't speak for the rest of them....but my guess is that we are large *****

Certainly a good portion of you are, but not all.
9/22/2009 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Primetime17 on 9/22/2009Thats not true because everytime something good happens involving the Sox and the Pats you guys have a big circle jerk so Im pretty sure you know the sizes of all of them.But I do enjoy playing HBD with you nomar even if you are a Mass-hole.  (JK but I know you HATE that expression).

Yeah man, you're a good owner. Gots no quarrels with yah. I just love posting things from time to time just to see you explode. It's kinda funny.

I don't like to circle jerk with others.....just my wife.
9/23/2009 9:38 AM
Your wife has a *****?
9/23/2009 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By The Taint on 9/23/2009Your wife has a *****
Who has the bigger one? You or her?
9/23/2009 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By 05nomar05 on 9/23/2009You're a good owner. Gots no quarrels with yah. I just love posting things from time to time just to see you explode. It's kinda funny.

Right now there are about 4 threads that I am in the middle of. Did you notice I don't over-react (or explode, as you say) anymore. Im the calmest guy on these boards right now.

They do all keep trying but its going to take a lot.
9/23/2009 2:39 PM
circle jerk with the wife? WTF
9/23/2009 2:40 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...23 Next ▸
BUH-BYE BRADY BUNCH Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.