more of the D-III Dynasties... Topic

I'm 5th on the list but i'll probably slide somewhat over the next 2 seasons, losing my star pg and few others this coming recruiting season i will need to get some depth and then season after i will lose a lot,
2/28/2009 6:24 PM
I'm a first year coach and got Baldwin Wallace...The program has a great reputation and after shaking off 3-7 start, we're 7-2 in Conference play. I've already signed on for two more seasons.

I'm hooked!

ericsmith
3/1/2009 11:41 AM
Ya yol be fine there i did hand you a whoopin in exh though!!

McMurry
3/1/2009 4:08 PM
RUC is coming up fast. I hope to be on here soon.
3/4/2009 9:29 AM
Yeah true true...gotta give props when they are due....by the way wasn't that over a month ago? An update....now 11-2 in conference but the conference I'm in has a strong division and a weak division. I'm in the weak division going into a game for the regular season title basically against Ohio Northern, ranked 20th in the nation
3/6/2009 5:10 PM
No disrespect eric but my son at muskingman almost beat you and he is very young. that is a very weak conf. we will just have to see when all the players are yours. You can jump over to the asc we are a strong conf all around.
3/7/2009 6:32 PM
Can't believe I lost my CT game...cost me a NT slot. Like I said, my team just isn't back yet :(
3/13/2009 12:51 PM
I snuck in. and eric what happened man thought you were solid?
3/13/2009 3:58 PM
From the man who brought you MBBC last year as a lock to win the title:

Nobody is beating SUNY Maritime.

Next, I will go on to make other prognostications like, "the team that avoids turnovers will win this game," and "I think Rosie O' Donnell is a lesbian."
3/14/2009 12:48 AM
Really? SUNY doesn't look all that great compared to teams that have won titles in the past...I like Eastern Oregon and Chicago...
3/14/2009 1:20 PM
well, it ain't Hobart.
3/14/2009 1:46 PM
Eastern Oregon is also good. Taz's team looks deadly on paper, but somehow my rebuilding squad took them down in non-conf., so I've gotta go with SUNY Maritime.

Or maybe this is W. Conn.'s year.
3/14/2009 4:18 PM
Just great. And I draw East Oregon tonight. And here I was hoping to make a little noise
3/14/2009 11:47 PM
Ya, WCSU is always a tough matchup, they have a good shot at the final four, but I don't think they can win it all...

if any of my picks are in the same bracket, oh well, I haven't checked that far.
3/15/2009 4:06 AM
McMurry
3/15/2009 10:56 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...59 Next ▸
more of the D-III Dynasties... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.