Flyers 6....UGH!! Topic

gregos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/3/2008 10:20 PM
Knuble's empty net goal was nice.
5/3/2008 10:27 PM
awesome effort. Thought he wasn't going to get it with the good D play.
5/3/2008 10:51 PM
Yay! I woke up in the middle of the night and watched the replay! Now off to the Broad Street Run!

Bring on the Pens (or the Rangers)!!!
5/4/2008 8:01 AM
I can't get to the Acme now... I'm trapped on on the Eastside of Broad Street until you finish the run!

Tell me when you're done so I can get bread and milk.
5/4/2008 10:44 AM
They are playing well, taking the best advantage of a great opportunity. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, but hey I am a Leafs fan, we are jealous of the Blue Jackets.

Congrats on the incredible run, definately the surprise team of the year.

Oh and hats off to Paul Holmgren, if he does not win executive of the year for his incredible fast rebuilding program, virtually stripping Nashville of the best assests available, then there is a problem. Good luck in the semis Flyers fans.
5/4/2008 12:07 PM
Paul Holmgren's trades dating back to the Forsberg deal have been brilliant.
5/4/2008 12:53 PM
Officially Flyers Penguins in the ECF.
5/4/2008 5:04 PM
well wiggy, we are officially enemies now. good luck. :>
5/4/2008 5:22 PM
you guys and your enemies...

I love everyone... especially Pens fans!
5/4/2008 5:23 PM
Good luck Flyer fans, you will be getting screwed and right with penalty calls on your team because you're facing the crybaby Crosby.
5/4/2008 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By whatifgirl on 5/04/2008
I can't get to the Acme now... I'm trapped on on the Eastside of Broad Street until you finish the run!

Tell me when you're done so I can get bread and milk.

C'mon now. There's an Acme on 10th & Passyunk, the Shoprite on 3rd & Oregon and about a zillion Wawas on the east side of Broad.

Cant wait for the ECF! Battle of Pennsylvania. It will be tough to root against the couple of Pens that used to come in to the bar I worked at in Pittsburgh, but I think I can find some good old Philly hate deep inside...
5/5/2008 8:16 AM
5/5/2008 8:50 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...144 Next ▸
Flyers 6....UGH!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.