Compendium of HD Offenses Topic

Getting rid of FB(changing it to a modifier) and adding in the Princeton offense would be an awesome change.

Then the OP could give us his Princeton offense breakdown.
4/27/2009 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By twmiles on 2/19/2008
from the last DEV CHAT;
I read a post where you said that fastbreak might not be an option for offense in the future. If we have teams running the fastbreak should we switch our offense now? ( Fregoe - Hall of Famer - 4:02 PM)

No, do not switch now. At some point in the future, the fastbreak offense will eventually go away and it will be a modifier for existing offenses, e.g. play Motion and [attempt to run after every defensive rebound] or [never run]. Once that change is made, we will most likely move all fastbreak team IQs into a default halfcourt offense and those that would like a different halfcourt offense will be able to have it changed via a support ticket.
note, this post was from Feb

2008!

22 months ago? and still i am banging my head agiasnt the FB wall?

ugh. never mind
12/10/2009 11:07 AM
um. no offense to ahu (who by the way has no active teams), but why is this a pinned thread?

I mean, there is some nice stuff in here, but i dont see anything that relates to HD.

am i missing something? does this info actually correspond to how you should coach in HD?

12/10/2009 11:10 AM
this is a great thread, i wish i had this in my first go-around in HD
6/21/2010 12:35 AM
◂ Prev 123
Compendium of HD Offenses Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.