2011 Stanley Cup Champions Thread Topic

I like to think of them as showgirls..not as dirty ,i have to bath in rubbing alcohol only once afterwards
6/11/2011 7:35 PM
 show me one guy who goes down with his buddies and doesnt rail a hottie.. besides Muddy,Jimbo and Sak  unless your extremely ugly,gay, or religous as all hell....um thats nobody
6/11/2011 7:39 PM
Posted by mudbone1969 on 6/11/2011 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by SAKABAKBRG on 6/11/2011 10:20:00 AM (view original):
It's gonna be so much fun seeing the look on all of the Canucks fans faces when the Bruins win the Cup on Vancouver ice in Game 7.
That would surpass the 1998 NFC title game as my favorite moment of sports schadenfreude. 
You and Sak gonna hug?  share an emotional  moment ? well up ?..thats so precious ..u and ur new buddy having a moment
6/11/2011 7:59 PM
 is it just me or are you guys zinc deficient?  Muddy is looking to be buddies with every other fan ,he draws his baseball buddies in from who knows where that dont even know what a puck looks like? is this a losers support group? you guys realize that zinc deficiency  makes men lose testosterone  and women lose estrogen ,thus turning men into women..you know that 80yr old guy that sounds like a women and the 80 yr old broad that sounds rough?
6/11/2011 8:03 PM
Posted by randle44 on 6/11/2011 7:39:00 PM (view original):
 show me one guy who goes down with his buddies and doesnt rail a hottie.. besides Muddy,Jimbo and Sak  unless your extremely ugly,gay, or religous as all hell....um thats nobody
damn.  3 for 3 for me.
6/11/2011 8:29 PM
 Raucous is the typical Bruins fan nice guy ,beer drinker , sarcastic as f#ck ..a guy you can party with day and night ..trash me ,i trash him its all in fun ..unlike some Bruins fans? lets not name names but SAK comes to  mind..if Boston wins..ill be happy for Raucous ..thats it ,SAK can lick the sweat off my pubes..he will attempt to ban me for any little thing i say..thats the way he is ...lame yes i know ..but thats the way some people are..sorry SAKbush  but i dont think i said anything here to get me banned..but go ahead and waste admins time for your petty protests..Moron...see i can say Moron because SAK uses that all the time..they cant ban me because the rat uses the same word = priceless
6/11/2011 8:48 PM
I just realized..that maybe SAK's father works for WIS??? just like C.Campbell works for the NHL in Officiating and his son G.Campbell is in the finals..OHH crap...im banned ..just realized ..imm outta  here ..just like the officiating crew will give the Bruins the cup courtesy of Colin Campbell....how could i be so naive?
6/11/2011 8:58 PM
the CIA killed JFK
6/11/2011 9:53 PM
 Whats a $100 ?  Canucks suck in Boston .. you guys most likely will win game 6 ..im here willing to bet ..5 bets $20 each  on game 6 ..show your Bruin pride post below ..ill take the first 5 bets  at $20 each ..im good for it ask Nickhead  and  toddcommish..any takers?  ..you have a 80% chance ..remember the 12 -1  goals thing? lets make this fun ..$100 thats  f#ck all
6/12/2011 12:02 AM
 Surely SAK or his baseball buddies with the loud mouths will buck up ?  its $20 ..its  nothing ..you guys kick Canuck a$$ in Boston ..12 past Luongo remember ?  ok who"s first ..i lose $100 on the first 9 holes at the local golf course..
6/12/2011 12:33 AM
or will the Hypocrites be silent? after acusing me of not commenting?  im here ,no Vegas ,online  willing to donate a $100 to the Bruin fund..bring it on boys..we have no chance 12-1 ..its sure money..check the nads ..are they still there?
6/12/2011 12:38 AM
I wouldn't take that bet after game 4.  Sorry.
6/12/2011 1:11 AM
  No problem  Raucous ,im waiting on SAK  05nomar05 and Muddy and Jimbo ..the posers..with the big traps ..i doubt ill get a reply..they acuse me of not posting  but we will see what transpires ?..hypocrites with no back bone ..ill lose and be classy about it .waiting on a response from the hypocrites..
6/12/2011 1:29 AM
 Campbell in your pocket ,playing at home ,12-1 against loser Luongo ,calling me out  for not posting ?  what else do you need SAK ? internet tough guy as your baseball cronie says ...u cant afford $20 dollars ?  tell me it aint so ? your not a Moron are u ? or the stupidist human alive? ..your a know it all ,ive seen your posts ..you think ur crap dont stink ..ur a Moron.
6/12/2011 1:41 AM
 SAKPUSS .....SAKPUSS ...SAKPUSS ...WHERE ARE YOU SAKPUSS? Come out come out wherever you are SAKPUSS?  ..lets make a wager ..i want to pay you SAK ..youve called me out ...IM here ..RIGHT  HERE ..IM golfing tomorrow but please accept my offer SAK..whenever anybody calls me out for not posting i feel obligated to respond ,i was in Vegas but im back now ..take me to task SAK ..you  make me a wager SAK  in front of all your cronies and new found friends(Muddy) ..call me out ..itll be fun ..whats the bet?
6/12/2011 1:53 AM
◂ Prev 1...61|62|63|64|65...73 Next ▸
2011 Stanley Cup Champions Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.