Where are you from???? Topic

Grand Rapids, Michigan. Burial place of Wally Pipp.
2/24/2011 2:59 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by knutson on 2/24/2011 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Madison , Wisconsin. I support walker. Note. Both of my parents are retired from teaching in Madison.
So you probably didn't enjoy the phone call prank that went viral as much as I did.  In fairness, I don't think he said anything too damning on the call, but I think he did reveal his true colors in terms of partisan union-busting being as much a priority as balancing the budget. 
2/24/2011 5:20 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Depends on the season. Summers in Idaho, winters in Florida.
2/27/2011 2:24 PM

BLUE POINT,NY

4/21/2012 10:21 AM
The Silver Lake district of Los Angeles.
4/22/2012 5:19 PM
Joliet Ill -- Originally from Chicago's south side -- Jim O'Toole was my neighbor -- funny how I never picked him on one of my teams.
4/23/2012 11:03 AM
Northern New Jersey. The Sopranos was often filmed in my home town and I know almost every place they showed in every episode. 
4/27/2012 6:36 AM
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4/27/2012 2:29 PM
Wilmette, Il. Home to the only bahai temple in north america. There are only seven in the world.
5/2/2012 7:07 PM
Posted by italyprof on 4/27/2012 6:36:00 AM (view original):
Northern New Jersey. The Sopranos was often filmed in my home town and I know almost every place they showed in every episode. 
Harrison or Newark?
5/2/2012 9:56 PM
Live in Sykesville, MD; went to school in Beaumont, TX... but I'm _from_ Hollywood, IL
5/3/2012 5:04 PM
Born and raised in STL...Birthplace of Harry Carry, Vincent Price, Redd Foxx, Betty Grable, John Goodman, Kevin Kline, Chuck Berry, Yogi Berra, Elston Howard, T.S. Eliot, 7UP, and Ryan Howard...Home to some of the best Italian Restaurants in the US(ask Tommy Lasorda). St. Louisans consume more barbecue than any other US city...In 1904 St. Louis held not only the World's Fair but also the 3rd Summer Olympiad, the first time the Games were held in the U.S....Saint Louis University is the oldest University west of the Mississippi, founded in 1818..In 1900 St Louis' population was greater than that of Chicago's...Home of Schottzie's Pizza, so good that after Wayne Gretzky relocated to NY, he used to order pizza from Schottzie's and have them put the pizzas on dry ice and have them shipped to his home....true dat.

5/4/2012 11:09 PM (edited)
After a lengthy hiatus I'll echo Mott the Hoople's Ian Hunter upon his return to the stage..."Hello"....

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.....
5/4/2012 11:05 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...27|28|29|30|31 Next ▸
Where are you from???? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.