D-III Dynasties Topic

In danger of falling out if they do not reach the postseason in Season 20...
SUNY New Paltz
Juniata
Thomas
Carnegie-Mellon
Baruch
Susquehanna
Concordia, Austin
CSU Eastbay
Chicago
Vassar
1/23/2007 8:46 PM
I'm confused. You didn't spell Utica right.
1/23/2007 9:32 PM
Only 4 seasons away, Sparty.
1/24/2007 9:44 PM
18 teams from the top 27 have made the NT this season, in a fairly even split, with 2 more in the PIT.
East: Anderson, Hartwick, Hendrix, Chicago
MW: Dallas, Emory, St. Olaf, Juniata
S: Old Westbury, Montclair St., Wisconsin Superior, Dickinson, Arcadia
W: DePauw, Becker, Trinity (TX), Medaille, Concordia- Austin
The West has the only dynasty first round match-up, dynasty #4 DePauw (16-seed) vs. dynasty #16 Medaille (1-seed). The winner has a good shot at facing dynasty #6 Becker in the Sweet 16...
2/18/2007 11:40 AM
So that's what happened!!! I get put at the top of the Dynasty list and then lose my streak and get knocked out in the first round. Thanks guys. It's the What If Sports Jink.
2/21/2007 6:22 AM
Nice try, camrun-- you were number one last season, too, and went undefeated...
2/21/2007 10:28 AM
3-straight PI apperances...yuck. Wronoj - I assume NT apperances weigh more than PI apperances in your ratings. Lycoming may drop a couple spots this year.
2/21/2007 2:40 PM
its funny, but I've beaten alot of the teams up here in spite of my run of mediocrity with kings.
2/22/2007 6:47 AM
Essentially, a PI championship counts the same as a NT 1st-round loss. The key to the whole thing is playing postseason every year.
2/22/2007 11:08 AM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
2/25/2007 6:53 PM
Possibles:Drew, East Texas Baptist, Goucher, Lynchburg, MacMurray, Marywood, New York U., Otterbein, Rutgers at Newark, Stillman, W. Conn. St.
Danger: Dickinson, Juniata, Chicago, Baruch, Plattsburgh St., Johnson St., Concordia Austin, Hobart & William Smith, US Merchant Marine, Middlebury, Albion, Albertus Magnus
Out:SUNY New Paltz, Thomas, Carnegie Mellon, St. Thomas, Susquehanna, CSU Eastbay, Vassar
New: Plattsburgh St., Johnson St., Hobart & William Smith, US Merchant Marine, Wesleyan, Middlebury, Albion, Albertus Magnus
2/25/2007 6:54 PM
Nice, held onto #8 despite the first round exit.
2/25/2007 7:14 PM
Well I think you can consider Chicago officially off that list next year. The Upstate should be strong next year, but Chicago has to replace a lot. A postseason bid is probably too much to ask for (not to mention that I scheduled over that team's head for next year)
2/25/2007 9:10 PM
Lycoming didn't slip as bad as I thought it was going to. Hopefully we can make a NT again.
2/26/2007 9:27 AM
This post could not be converted. To view the original post's thread, click here.
3/3/2007 4:25 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...79 Next ▸
D-III Dynasties Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.