Projected Ratings for Team's roster Topic

Is there anywhere to see projected ratings for an opponent's roster without having to click on each individual player. I haven't found it, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place.
2/1/2024 8:37 AM
Posted by ddfdfd on 2/1/2024 8:37:00 AM (view original):
Is there anywhere to see projected ratings for an opponent's roster without having to click on each individual player. I haven't found it, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place.
Easiest way is to start to build a trade proposal with that team and select "projected ratings" from the dropdown menu when you view their players.
2/1/2024 10:22 AM
Posted by dedelman on 2/1/2024 10:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ddfdfd on 2/1/2024 8:37:00 AM (view original):
Easiest way is to start to build a trade proposal with that team and select "projected ratings" from the dropdown menu when you view their players.
Great idea...the only thing it's missing are players that are not eligible for trades. I'll have to see if that's something I can work with

Thanks
2/1/2024 12:50 PM
Projected Ratings for Team's roster Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.