Another Farewell Topic

Hey everyone. Seems like a lot of guys are leaving and I'm sorry to say that I'm adding my name to that list. I'm finishing up my active seasons as kinoa and kona and then I'll be leaving for good. No fanfare, drama, or explanation. It was fun while it lasted but life is getting busy and it's time to move on.

A lot of great owners out there have my respect. Best of luck to all of you. Peace everyone. :)
9/10/2021 1:07 PM
I’m sorry to see you go. Good luck with everything you do!
9/10/2021 1:47 PM
Sorry to see you go. Maybe if we were able to be stiffer competition, you wouldn't get so bored with us.

Good luck with everything bud.
9/10/2021 1:47 PM
Later man! You're the best of the best!
9/11/2021 7:49 PM
Sorry to see you leave but I think a bunch of us are not far behind. They never fix anything even when they claim that they will and it has become impossible to even fill a theme league anymore. You were one of the absolute best and WIS will be weaker with your leaving. I have a few teams to use up and if they haven't fixed some things (like the ridiculous assist boost flaw) I am gone when they are used up. I don't plan to spend another nickel unless things change.
10/14/2021 8:09 PM
Another Farewell Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.