52 Million Draft MIA Owners & Ideas for Resolution Topic

Please put in comments below and keep them from the draft thread. Thanks Fellas.

Okay guys here's the situation from last season that dh555 resolved when an owner was MIA -- milest.

tarheel1991 (ironically enough) made his first round pick at 7:04 pm on 9/9/18. That is on page 3 of last season's thread.

milest was MIA and at 5:04 pm on 9/12/18 dh555 made the pick for him and we moved forward at that point. On page # 5.

Page # 3
tarheel1991
Hall of Famer
Add Favorite
Block User
Karl Malone - can someone site mail for me?
9/9/2018 7:04 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page # 5
dh555
Hall of Famer
Add Favorite
Block User
milest will either show up and continue drafting his drob led team..or another owner or myself will take that team over

milest(or his replacement) takes David Robinson

via proxy vancem selects Dwight Howard

via proxy jcred5 selects Larry Bird

via proxy uptowngbv selects Chris Paul

i take John Stockton
9/12/2018 5:04 PM (edited)
12/15/2018 9:32 PM (edited)
The 24 hour rule should apply to all rounds. You are notified that the draft lottery is taking place; unless you have one of the top five picks, you probably won't be up for at least 12 hours after the draft order is posted. If you have 24 hours after that to make your pick, that should be enough time if you know the draft has started. If you don't know the draft has started, or are too busy to pick, or forgot you had signed up, it impacts the rest of us.

In this case, someone is ready to jump in on a moment's notice. tarheel, as an experienced owner, knows the pain of waiting this long. I don't think he would want to wait if he were on the other side of this.
12/15/2018 10:21 PM
Exactly
12/15/2018 10:42 PM
52 Million Draft MIA Owners & Ideas for Resolution Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.