DH $52M Draft League LXII - Rosters and Commentary Topic

WWDHD Evals

pretty simple format...what i would do with each one of your picks

Round 1

ysw128 - Wilt Chamberlain

dh - Wilt...duh..he has been, and will always be, the best player in this league...just dont get cute and use the wrong season - there is only one

bds9992 - LeBron James

dh - LeBron...curry could also go in this spot but i like the def/reb advantage lebron gives you

gerryred - Stephen Curry

dh - Curry...2nd easiest decision behind wilt...400 3s..nuff said

beachhouse - Michael Jordan

dh - Shaq...its easier to build around a paint scoring center then a guard who still leaves you short on 3s

pennsylvania - Dennis Rodman

dh - Shaq...board lords are important..but not as much as high usg/high efg guys

maglor1 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

dh - Shaq...its kind of a tossup between kareem and shaq...they are a clear cut 4/5 on my big board...i prefer shaq though

cjok1051 - Shaquille O'Neal

dh - Shaq...ive seen two other dominant shaq seasons used here, but i strongly feel like there is only one choice

tarheel1991 - Karl Malone

dh - Mailman...rebounding always seems to be his knock..8/23 is just fine...especially when you dont have to worry as much about usg and def

milest/jhsukow(2) - David Robinson

dh - Dwight...i only picked drob here because dwight and cp3 were #1 on vance and uptowns proxy list

vancem - Dwight Howard

dh - Dwight...high usg/high efg paint scoring + boards + defense...yes please...only one season id use

jcred5 - Larry Bird

dh - CP3...i wish 87-88 had a 90 d...i think pg are more valuable than sfs as well

uptowngbv - Chris Paul

dh - CP3...two elite seasons to choose from...i think last season proved just how dominant 08-09 still is

dh555 - John Stockton

dh - moses...duh....but i was tired of using moses and its been awhile since ive used stockton

sappy - Moses Malone

dh - Moses...i love pairing him with another high usg pf/c...mchale would be amazing...amare is a target too

hoopsdude - Charles Barkley

dh - Barkley...only if youre using 87-88 and playing him at sf...otherwise id take durant

6theluckyone - Kevin Durant

dh - Durant...a 70+ defense and 1%(yea it bugs me..may not matter..but it still bugs me) more at sg and id feel better about taking him higher

jhsukow - Tim Duncan

dh - Duncan...this is where is usually starts to get interesting but duncan is still the best option...forever underrated due to lower efg and shorter mins on his 06-07 season

mikee1 - DeAndre Jordan

dh - Wade....hmmm is it deandre? nahh thats just midges success messing with me...gotta stick with my boy wade - best defensive guard in the sim

samuelyork93 - Jason Kidd

dh - Wade...cant knock the kidd pick though...theres no one like him

midge - Rudy Gobert

dh - Wade...well you certainly have a type midge...i actually like gobert slightly more than deandre

longtallbrad - Dwyane Wade

dh - Wade...taking another shot at it eh ltb? cant blame you...hes a beast

amerk1180 - Hassan Whiteside

dh - Giannis...whiteside is the big i would take here but i cant pass up everything the greek freak brings...there should still be a good big available 4 picks later

copernicus - Ben Wallace

dh - Giannis...hes almost the same player as bird....not quite the scorer that bird is but better at d(84-85 excluded)

sixernuggets - Artis Gilmore

dh - Gilmore...obviously giannis but ill save that for the next pick...artis is the big i would take here

Round 2

sixernuggets - Artis Gilmore, Bob McAdoo

dh - Giannis....you still get a scorer but add ast%(important since pg will dry up by next pick) and open up the 4 spot for another board lord

copernicus - Ben Wallace, Scottie Pippen, Bobby Jones, Nikola Jokic, Goran Dragic, Andrew Bynum, Isaiah Thomas

dh - Giannis...tough call...pippen has the 3s but you can always find sgs later with the ability to switch 2/3 on defense with giannis

amerk1180 - Hassan Whiteside, Giannis Antetokounmpo

dh - Giannis....look at that...you got both anyway...ohhh so this is why people pick closer to 24 haha

longtallbrad - Dwyane Wade, Hakeem Olajuwon

dh - McHale....what a combo! i love it!...i tried these two before but cant remember what happened(ill look it up later)...mchale is probably the better pick though..you still get the good defense but with amazing efg

midge - Rudy Gobert, Kevin McHale

dh - McHale...if aint broke dont fix it...amiright?

samuelyork93 - Jason Kidd, Magic Johnson

dh - KG...thats a tough backcourt combo to pass on...but you kind of kill kidds value with that magic pick...get a frontcourt piece now with the knowledge that you can literally pick any sg you want later on and they will probably work with kidd at pg

mikee1 - DeAndre Jordan, Kevin Garnett

dh - KG...KG IS A SF...KG IS A SF...8/26.5 AT SF(only rodman is better there)...KG IS A SF...KG IS A SF

jhsukow - Tim Duncan, Julius Erving

dh - Kawhi....3s

6theluckyone - Kevin Durant, Steve Nash

dh - Kawhi...hmmm tough spot...no bigs really worth taking and nash would make for an amazing offense...but i kinda like what durant and kawhi give me at the 2/3 spots

hoopsdude - Charles Barkley, Kawhi Leonard

dh - Kawhi....normally i would try to keep barkley as the highest usg guy but kawhi is good enough to bump him to #2

sappy - Moses Malone, Draymond Green

dh - Billups...lets put that great oreb of moses to work and also sure up the pg spot...i like it usg wise as well since i feel good about adding a true #1 next to billups or moses...dominate that ft line

dh555 - John Stockton, Anfernee Hardaway

dh - Klay...penny is the better overall player but his lack of 3s made the rest of the draft harder

uptowngbv - Chris Paul, Elton Brand

dh - Klay...how could i not after winning a chip with these two last season

jcred5 - Larry Bird, Chauncey Billups

dh - Billups...its always tough for me to pass up billups or nash in the 2nd...love those guys

vancem - Dwight Howard, Oscar Robertson

dh - Deron...oscar is nowhere near the list of guys id take here...im surprised vance

jhsukow(2) - David Robinson, Marcus Camby

dh - Deron...i like my chances of getting a low usg board lord in the 3rd so ill go with the last elite pg

tarheel1991 - Karl Malone, Mookie Blaylock

dh - Mookie...while i do think deron is better overall, i want the extra 3s, better defense, and lower usg of mookie when paired with the mailman

cjok1051 - Shaquille O'Neal, Manu Ginobili

dh - Deron...manu is a great pick here but i want the high ast% of deron with shaq

maglor1 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Gary Payton

dh - Deron...lower usg with better shooting and higher ast%

pennsylvania - Dennis Rodman, Horace Grant

dh - Zo...snag a guard in the early 3rd and youre set...i love ho grant but hes no 2nd rounder

beachhouse - Michael Jordan, Shawn Marion

dh - Zo....my 1-2 punch is set with great defense...now just add 3s and boards

gerryred - Stephen Curry, Dikembe Mutombo

dh - Mutombo...yea this was a good time to grab one of the elite board lords

bds9992 - LeBron James, Anthony Davis

dh - Zo...davis works too but i like zo slightly better

ysw128 - Wilt Chamberlain, Karl-Anthony Towns

dh - Deron...a lot of good options but i feel like this sets up the next pick really well(which would have been klay)
9/24/2018 8:37 PM (edited)
Round 3

ysw128 - Wilt Chamberlain, Karl-Anthony Towns, James Harden

dh - Deron...harden works here but thats a ton of turnovers between he and wilt

bds9992 - LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond

dh - Drummond...great fit..but only if davis is being used at pf...i dont like it at all if the sf season is being used

gerryred - Stephen Curry, Dikembe Mutombo, Deron Williams

dh - Zo...gives me a paint scorer to balance out currys 3s...block party down low with mutombo

beachhouse - Michael Jordan, Shawn Marion, Maurice Cheeks

dh - Zo...cheeks is not someone you want to draft in the 3rd...especially not next to jordan

pennsylvania - Dennis Rodman, Horace Grant, Robert Parish

dh - Amare....best paint scorer available and his lack of defense and boards are covered up by rodman and grant

maglor1 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Gary Payton, Bill Russell

dh - Marshall....really tough pick here...i like russell here but ill take the unique skill set of marshall

cjok1051 - Shaquille O'Neal, Manu Ginobili, Klay Thompson

dh - Terry Porter...klay and shaq are a perfect match but porter is a tough pg to pass on here

tarheel1991 - Karl Malone, Mookie Blaylock, Larry Nance

dh - Marshall...not the defender nance is but a better rebounder and his 3s really open up the possibilities at sg(moncrief/frazier/alvin)

jhsukow(2) - David Robinson, Marcus Camby, Terry Porter

dh - Porter...yup..pretty easy pick here

vancem - Dwight Howard, Oscar Robertson, Bill Walton

dh - Marshall....really could have used donyell after the oscar pick...decided to get more boards instead? i dunno vance

jcred5 - Larry Bird, Chauncey Billups, Joakim Noah

dh - Tyson Chandler....dont really need the ast% of noah...06-07 chandler would work well here

uptowngbv - Chris Paul, Elton Brand, Shawn Kemp

dh - Amare....with brands d and rebounding at sf, im gonna take the risk and add the dominant paint scorer

dh555 - John Stockton, Anfernee Hardaway, Patrick Ewing

dh - Marshall...wtf was i thinking? i knew i was gonna stress 3s with a stockton/penny backcourt...marshall solves that...probably could have got ewing in the 4th

sappy - Moses Malone, Draymond Green, Tom Boerwinkle

dh - Amare....damn...amare and zo just sitting there and you go with boerwinkle? here? sappy i hate this pick more than any other in the whole draft...just want you to know that haha

hoopsdude - Charles Barkley, Kawhi Leonard, Alonzo Mourning

dh - Tyson Chandler...ill go with the safe pick here...zo is very tempting but its hard to pass on one of the last board lords with good defense

6theluckyone - Kevin Durant, Steve Nash, Tyson Chandler

dh - Tyson Chandler...easy pick..need the boards and he continues the dominant efg theme

jhsukow - Tim Duncan, Julius Erving, Rajon Rondo

dh - Marshall....come on jh! 3s!...now you can play any dr j season you want at sg

mikee1 - DeAndre Jordan, Kevin Garnett, Amar'e Stoudemire

dh - Amare...my favorite pick of the draft...so perfect...thats a championship frontcourt

samuelyork93 - Jason Kidd, Magic Johnson, Donyell Marshall

dh - Marshall...really need someone to score the ball down low but marshall is too good to pass on here...also makes using a non 89-90 magic season possible

midge - Rudy Gobert, Kevin McHale, Marques Johnson

dh - Marques...tough to overlook the backcourt but Marques gives the much needed boards at sf while adding some usg too

longtallbrad - Dwyane Wade, Hakeem Olajuwon, Derek Harper

dh - Derek Harper...im def going all in on defense at this point and Harper fits nicely at the other guard spot...good stl%

amerk1180 - Hassan Whiteside, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jerry Lucas

dh - Kyle Lowry...i love lucas but give me a 3pt shooter here...Lowry fits well with the ast% i get from giannis

copernicus - Ben Wallace, Scottie Pippen, Bobby Jones

dh - Bobby Jones...hmmm i wonder if you went through the same thing i just did...i immediately went for some usg and didnt like what i found...felt like i could wait on pg too with pippen at sg...settled on jones since he gives me another dominant defender and helps make the pf pick so much easier

sixernuggets - Artis Gilmore, Bob McAdoo, Mark Price

dh - Calderon...you had to take a pg with one of these picks...ill take calderon based on his fit with the next pick we both like(kobe)

Round 4

sixernuggets - Artis Gilmore, Bob McAdoo, Mark Price, Kobe Bryant

dh - Kobe...i love this pick here...gives you the 1-2 scoring punch with mcadoo and the backcourt defender next to price

copernicus - Ben Wallace, Scottie Pippen, Bobby Jones, Nikola Jokic

dh - Boozer...time for some usg...jokic is a good pick but boozer has higher usg and more mins

amerk1180 - Hassan Whiteside, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jerry Lucas, Brent Barry

dh - Lowry....barry is my #1 low usg option here but ill go with the higher usg first

longtallbrad - Dwyane Wade, Hakeem Olajuwon, Derek Harper, Gerald Wallace

dh - AK47....i always go tree in the 4th for my wade teams - he never seems to last to the 5th...however with hakeem on board, its nearly impossible not to take that g-wall/ak47 low hanging fruit...i probably would have went with ak47 to really go overboard with the defense

midge - Rudy Gobert, Kevin McHale, Marques Johnson, Walt Frazier

dh - Calderon....desperately needs some ast% here...some really good higher usg options but calderon gives us a chance to keep mchale as the high usg guy if i can find the right sg at 20-24 usg%

samuelyork93 - Jason Kidd, Magic Johnson, Donyell Marshall, Buck Williams

dh - Buck...great combo of oreb/efg/d at just the right usg - any lower would be a mistake imo

mikee1 - DeAndre Jordan, Kevin Garnett, Amar'e Stoudemire, Andrei Kirilenko

dh - Drexler...KG IS A SF!!!!!! WTF mike! why cram ak47 in the frontcourt(or play him at sg which also sucks) with a great sg like drexler available? lots of good pg options too...this is one of the most baffling picks in the draft

jhsukow - Tim Duncan, Julius Erving, Rajon Rondo, Kevin Love

dh - Ray Allen...takes care of the 3pt problem and i can hide his d at the 1-3 spots...k-loves boards are easily replaceable with lower usg guys in the 5th/6th

6theluckyone - Kevin Durant, Steve Nash, Tyson Chandler, Serge Ibaka

dh - Drexler...durant is probably better at the 2(making the ibaka pick a very good one) but i think drexler is worth trying him at the 3

hoopsdude - Charles Barkley, Kawhi Leonard, Alonzo Mourning, Kevin Johnson

dh - Calderon...charles is suffocating from all this usg...calderon helps him breathe easier

sappy - Moses Malone, Draymond Green, Tom Boerwinkle, Kyle Lowry

dh - Lowry...i like terrell brandon here a lot too but lowry is a better 3pt threat to balance out the paint scoring of moses

dh555 - John Stockton, Anfernee Hardaway, Patrick Ewing, Marvin Williams

dh - Marvin... nothing felt right here...went 3s over boards..might regret that

uptowngbv - Chris Paul, Elton Brand, Shawn Kemp, Ray Allen

dh - Tree...yea its a lot of fouls but that 100/100/100 defense in the frontcourt looks menacing

jcred5 - Larry Bird, Chauncey Billups, Joakim Noah, Mel Daniels

dh - Drexler...nothing wrong with daniels here...but drexler could really help unleash billups since he would see the opponents weakest guard on defense

vancem - Dwight Howard, Oscar Robertson, Bill Walton, Pau Gasol

dh - Conley...i really like gasol here but theres usually some good steals in the 5th or 6th to finish out the 4/5 rotation

jhsukow(2) - David Robinson, Marcus Camby, Terry Porter, Paul Pierce

dh - Drexler...lower efg% than pierce..but has better d/ast%/oreb%

tarheel1991 - Karl Malone, Mookie Blaylock, Larry Nance, Clyde Drexler

dh - Drexler....perfect fit...im surprised youre using his 15mpg version to make room for an undrafted player

cjok1051 - Shaquille O'Neal, Manu Ginobili, Klay Thompson, Clifford Ray

dh - Conley....i wouldnt have been as patient as your were...conley is a great fit here...getting ray and ast% here and still getting conley in the 5th is huge

maglor1 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Gary Payton, Bill Russell, Josh Smith

dh - Bradley Beal...beal and his 16-17 season(05-06 ray allen lite) are a nice fit here

pennsylvania - Dennis Rodman, Horace Grant, Robert Parish, Danny Green

dh - McGrady...maybe even westbrook here...someone with some usg

beachhouse - Michael Jordan, Shawn Marion, Maurice Cheeks, Roy Tarpley

dh - Tree...might as well go all in on defense at this point and hope jordan carries the offense

gerryred - Stephen Curry, Dikembe Mutombo, Deron Williams, Willis Reed

dh - Boozer...with mutombo, and some really good low usg defensive options at sf available in the 5th, im going for more offense

bds9992 - LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond, Al Horford

dh - Calderon...tough spot...i would have a really hard time deciding between ward and calderon...might even consider a high usg guard like brandon or conley here and target bo outlaw with the next pick

ysw128 - Wilt Chamberlain, Karl-Anthony Towns, James Harden, Charlie Ward

dh - Ward...perfect pick...i find it hard to believe ysw was considering anyone else...i bet he was sweating out the last few picks before his turn

9/26/2018 11:51 PM (edited)
Round 5

ysw128 - Wilt Chamberlain, Karl-Anthony Towns, James Harden, Charlie Ward, Jamaal Tinsley

dh - Tinsley...pretty sure this isnt the first time the ward/tinsley combo have been picked in the late 4th/early 5th...certainly wont be the last..well done by ysw to have the stones to take a 1300 min backup and wait til the last pick in the draft to select his starting sf

bds9992 - LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond, Al Horford, Jose Calderon

dh - Calderon...with the horford pick, calderon makes even more sense now

gerryred - Stephen Curry, Dikembe Mutombo, Deron Williams, Willis Reed, Bo Outlaw

dh - Bo....the super low usg and dynamic defense fit well here

beachhouse - Michael Jordan, Shawn Marion, Maurice Cheeks, Roy Tarpley, Kenneth Faried

dh - Emeka Okafor...faried works too but i like okafor and his higher def,usg,blk% and dreb%

pennsylvania - Dennis Rodman, Horace Grant, Robert Parish, Danny Green, Brandon Rush

dh - Westbrook...i actually think this team with westbrook would have a shot at the playoffs

maglor1 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Gary Payton, Bill Russell, Josh Smith, Andre Iguodala

dh - Wesley Person...i feel pretty good about the overall ast% after the smith pick so ill take person and his 3s over iggy

cjok1051 - Shaquille O'Neal, Manu Ginobili, Klay Thompson, Clifford Ray, Mike Conley

dh - Conley...bet it felt good to pull the trigger on this pick...thats a vicious inside out scoring attack

tarheel1991 - Karl Malone, Mookie Blaylock, Larry Nance, Clyde Drexler, Wes Unseld

dh - Tree....unseld is a great low usg board lord who carried me on the glass during last seasons title run...i hate to pick against him but ill take tree and his 100 defense

jhsukow(2) - David Robinson, Marcus Camby, Terry Porter, Paul Pierce, Jerry West

dh - Weatherspoon...perhaps a bit low on usg for this team but i like what he does for the rebounding and defense...can switch 2/3 with pierce

vancem - Dwight Howard, Oscar Robertson, Bill Walton, Pau Gasol, Wesley Person

dh - Person...he doesnt give you much besides 3s but hes also not adding any turnovers or fould either

jcred5 - Larry Bird, Chauncey Billups, Joakim Noah, Mel Daniels, Otto Porter

dh - Porter...im cheating a bit here...i usually forget about porter when looking at sg options... i might have picked a backup here instead but porter is the right pick

uptowngbv - Chris Paul, Elton Brand, Shawn Kemp, Ray Allen, Emeka Okafor

dh - Tree or Bogut...gotta go super low usg after the first four picks

dh555 - John Stockton, Anfernee Hardaway, Patrick Ewing, Marvin Williams, Carlos Boozer

dh - Boozer...i liked the offensive potential with boozer and rolled the dice that i could get sanders or bogut next round

sappy - Moses Malone, Draymond Green, Tom Boerwinkle, Kyle Lowry, Paul George

dh - Bogut...ill take bogut here to pair with boerwinkle...should be able to get my high usg sg(george is a great pick) in the 6th

hoopsdude - Charles Barkley, Kawhi Leonard, Alonzo Mourning, Kevin Johnson, Chris Gatling

dh - Anthony Mason...yea i could probably use more boards with this pick but mason is too good to pass up...switches 3/4 on d with barkley and provides a much needed clean game at the 4 spot - rare to find in the 5th/6th

6theluckyone - Kevin Durant, Steve Nash, Tyson Chandler, Serge Ibaka, Tree Rollins

dh - Bynum....lets get some good paint scoring to balance out the perimeter attack...also incredibly low fp48(2.4!)

jhsukow - Tim Duncan, Julius Erving, Rajon Rondo, Kevin Love, Jamario Moon

dh - Korver...best low usg 3pt shooter in the sim...can switch 1-3 on d with rondo and dr j

mikee1 - DeAndre Jordan, Kevin Garnett, Amar'e Stoudemire, Andrei Kirilenko, Chris Webber

dh - Terrell Brandon...great a/t and his defense sets me up to take a low usg bomber with poor defense in the 6th...hinrich fits well here too

samuelyork93 - Jason Kidd, Magic Johnson, Donyell Marshall, Buck Williams, Arvydas Sabonis

dh - Yao Ming....04-05 yao brings some serious offensive firepower that rarely gets used...bynum and sabonis are also great options but id love to see what yao could do with kidd and magic setting him up

midge - Rudy Gobert, Kevin McHale, Marques Johnson, Walt Frazier, Alvin Robertson

dh - Kirk Hinrich...gives you just enough assists and 3s while still maintaining the great defense and keeping mchale as the #1

longtallbrad - Dwyane Wade, Hakeem Olajuwon, Derek Harper, Gerald Wallace, Kris Humphries

dh - Bogut....whew! you almost got tree here..that would have been scary...humphries is a great pick but id rather have the lower usg and higher defense of bogut

amerk1180 - Hassan Whiteside, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jerry Lucas, Brent Barry, Kirk Hinrich

dh - Terrell Brandon...criminally underrated but theres less need for him these days with so many other high usg options at guard...works great here

copernicus - Ben Wallace, Scottie Pippen, Bobby Jones, Nikola Jokic, Goran Dragic

dh - Dragic...love this fit...plenty of ast% from the 2-4 spots already and can switch 1-2 with pippen on d

sixernuggets - Artis Gilmore, Bob McAdoo, Mark Price, Kobe Bryant, AC Green

dh - Birdman or Charlie Edge....ac green is a great fit but im gonna go for the even better birdman/edge combo at sf

Round 6 (im only doing one player i would take in round 6)

sixernuggets - Artis Gilmore, Bob McAdoo, Mark Price, Kobe Bryant, AC Green, Jon Barry, Chris Andersen

dh - Birdman...perfect backup to A.C....seems pointless not to play him at the 3

copernicus - Ben Wallace, Scottie Pippen, Bobby Jones, Nikola Jokic, Goran Dragic, Andrew Bynum, Isaiah Thomas

dh - Jameer Nelson...nelson is a must have for me if im picking late 5th or early 6th...i completely forgot about thomas though...he can backup dragic and pippen...also adds a ton of 3s and FTAs that were probably needed

amerk1180 - Hassan Whiteside, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Jerry Lucas, Brent Barry, Kirk Hinrich, Bradley Beal, Clint Capela

dh - George Hill...beal is underrated scorer but i want a little bit more ast% in the backcourt...i also think beal is too light on the boards as a backup 3 if youre playing him there

longtallbrad - Dwyane Wade, Hakeem Olajuwon, Derek Harper, Gerald Wallace, Kris Humphries, Chris Mullin, Larry Sanders

dh - Larry Sanders...im surprised he lasted this long..perfect fit...can backup g-wall or humphries

midge - Rudy Gobert, Kevin McHale, Marques Johnson, Walt Frazier, Alvin Robertson, Jameer Nelson, Kyle O'Quinn

dh - Jameer Nelson...finally adding some 3s..usg is perfect too

samuelyork93 - Jason Kidd, Magic Johnson, Donyell Marshall, Buck Williams, Arvydas Sabonis, Alex English, George Hill

dh - Yao Ming...hill definitely works here but i also want to add yao and his 06-07 season to pair up with sabonis

mikee1 - DeAndre Jordan, Kevin Garnett, Amar'e Stoudemire, Andrei Kirilenko, Chris Webber, Terrell Brandon, Eric Bledsoe

dh - Dana Barros...im looking for a 3pt threat here...i love brandon but dont want all that usg and he doesnt shoot enough 3s for me in this spot

jhsukow - Tim Duncan, Julius Erving, Rajon Rondo, Kevin Love, Jamario Moon, Jrue Holiday, Raja Bell

dh - Raja Bell....often overlooked because of the lack of assists or boards, he fits great on this team...not sure what this means for moon though...his usg doesnt fit as a backup to dr j

6theluckyone - Kevin Durant, Steve Nash, Tyson Chandler, Serge Ibaka, Tree Rollins, Russell Westbrook, Ryan Anderson

dh - Jonas Valanciunas...completes the board-dominant 4/5 rotation and adds some much needed inside scoring

hoopsdude - Charles Barkley, Kawhi Leonard, Alonzo Mourning, Kevin Johnson, Chris Gatling, Cory Alexander, Shane Battier

dh - Anthony Mason...a low usg board lord like dalembert/bogut/przybilla/gadzuric might be better but i just really love the barkley/mason forward combo

sappy - Moses Malone, Draymond Green, Tom Boerwinkle, Kyle Lowry, Paul George, Brandan Wright, Nicolas Batum

dh - Bogut...fits perfectly with boerwinkle at center...probably the last board lord available with decent defense

dh555 - John Stockton, Anfernee Hardaway, Patrick Ewing, Marvin Williams, Carlos Boozer, Paul Millsap, Andrew Bogut

dh - J.R. Smith...bogut was a no brainer but i kinda wish i pulled the trigger on smith as well...such a dynamic scorer off the bench...could even think about ditching marvin to add more boards at the 3

uptowngbv - Chris Paul, Elton Brand, Shawn Kemp, Ray Allen, Emeka Okafor, Samuel Dalembert, Rodrigue Beaubois

dh - Dalembert and Roddy Bo....nailed both these picks...you suck for robbing roddy b from the rest of us but there just isnt any good backup sgs with 22%+ usg and good defense

jcred5 - Larry Bird, Chauncey Billups, Joakim Noah, Mel Daniels, Otto Porter, Jeff Adrien, Jeremy Lin

dh - Lin...probably the best high usg backup pg left...dont want to risk him getting picked behind me

vancem - Dwight Howard, Oscar Robertson, Bill Walton, Pau Gasol, Wesley Person, Clarence Weatherspoon, Earl Watson

dh - Spoonman....too easy...this team really came together nicely with the person and spoon picks...spoonman is easily the most underrated sf in the sim

jhsukow(2) - David Robinson, Marcus Camby, Terry Porter, Paul Pierce, Jerry West, JaVale McGee, Nikola Mirotic

dh - the 18-19 NBA MVP...you were expecting someone else?

tarheel1991 - Karl Malone, Mookie Blaylock, Larry Nance, Clyde Drexler, Wes Unseld, Anderson Varejao, Jusuf Nurkic

dh - the 18-19 NBA DPOY....if you dont win the title this will clearly be the reason why

cjok1051 - Shaquille O'Neal, Manu Ginobili, Klay Thompson, Clifford Ray, Mike Conley, Kyle Korver, Boban Marjanovic

dh - the 18-19 NBA Finals MVP...boban is the only player in the league bigger...certainly not better though

maglor1 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Gary Payton, Bill Russell, Josh Smith, Andre Iguodala, Nick Anderson, Fred Hoiberg

dh - J.R. Smith...im shocked hes lasted this long...since iggy is 100% at pg, i could play payton most of his mins at sg and have smith back him up so the usg fits

pennsylvania - Dennis Rodman, Horace Grant, Robert Parish, Danny Green, Brandon Rush, Ed Pinckney, Nate Archibald

dh - McGrady...to salvage this mess im gonna use the min seasons of green and rush and add some undrafted 3pt shooting pgs next to mcgrady

beachhouse - Michael Jordan, Shawn Marion, Maurice Cheeks, Roy Tarpley, Kenneth Faried, Erick Dampier, Dan Gadzuric

dh - Gadzuric...i like what you did here...let mj fire away and dominate the offensive glass at the 4/5 spots...doesnt get much better then dampier and gadzuric for that

gerryred - Stephen Curry, Dikembe Mutombo, Deron Williams, Willis Reed, Bo Outlaw, J.R. Smith, Rodney McCray

dh - J.R. Smith...how do we let gerry back up curry with j.r. smith here? yikes...this could be a problem

bds9992 - LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond, Al Horford, Jose Calderon, Jonas Valanciunas, Nerlens Noel

dh - The Best C In The NBA....should be backing up the 2nd best center in the nba(haha yea the homerism is strong with that statement - but maybe not by the end of this year)

ysw128 - Wilt Chamberlain, Karl-Anthony Towns, James Harden, Charlie Ward, Jamaal Tinsley, Michael Smith, Charlie Edge

dh - Charlie Edge...wow hes usually not available with this pick...smith is a great backup sf pick too

9/28/2018 4:06 PM (edited)
bump
8/25/2018 2:27 PM
Going out of the country later this week with very little access over next several weeks . Will have to drop out. Dh advised. Sorry.
8/27/2018 12:43 PM
If there is a spot available i'm IN
8/28/2018 7:37 PM
So then we still need one more correct? Thanks,
8/31/2018 11:41 PM
No big surprises so far. That's a legit top seven picks for this league. The surprises probably will start soon.
9/9/2018 3:26 PM
i think gerry eddy curry pick was a little odd
9/9/2018 9:12 PM
Posted by ysw128 on 9/9/2018 9:12:00 PM (view original):
i think gerry eddy curry pick was a little odd
i'm pretty sure he picked Michael Curry.
9/9/2018 9:18 PM
9/10/2018 12:22 AM
Posted by longtallbrad on 9/9/2018 3:26:00 PM (view original):
No big surprises so far. That's a legit top seven picks for this league. The surprises probably will start soon.
And so far the surprises are that the draft has ground to a halt, penn seems to be having second thoughts about Rodman (although, honestly, Dennis seems like an uncharacteristic sort of building block for penn anyway), and cjok hasn't yet traded for a second first round pick.
9/11/2018 8:48 AM
And on a relevant note, I might be willing to trade my first round pick for the right deal.
9/11/2018 8:48 AM
going on 30 hours between picks - skip? get a new owner?
9/11/2018 11:49 AM
Posted by copernicus on 9/11/2018 11:49:00 AM (view original):
going on 30 hours between picks - skip? get a new owner?
Literally about to suggest this. I think DH should make the pick and if Milest comes back, great. If he needs to be replaced, I'd take the team. Historically, the data says there are only two options.
9/11/2018 11:54 AM
1|2|3...13 Next ▸
DH $52M Draft League LXII - Rosters and Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.