Death to Peja league Topic

NBA32430
All Players must have less than 400 3pa, usage% lower that 20, Drb% lower that 20, and Orb% lower than 10.

I'm also plan on having variations of these kinds of limits- efg, lower 3pa limits, defense... but I like the limits I already have for this league.

If anyone's interested, I'd love to have ya in the league.
10/27/2009 1:50 AM
Is anyone joining this league?
10/29/2009 6:11 AM
Wouldn't bet on it.
10/29/2009 2:58 PM
Hey this is a very cool idea shap. Don't be a hater just because BOWIS has needed 5 more for over 2 weeks now. I'm preparing 2 teams to take this challenge.
10/29/2009 11:17 PM
BTW where are all of the owners who have stated that they hate the cookie cutter teams?

This is a great change of pace league. Where's the love fellas???
10/29/2009 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vancem on 10/29/2009Hey this is a very cool idea shap. Don't be a hater just because BOWIS has needed 5 more for over 2 weeks now. I'm preparing 2 teams to take this challenge.

I'm not hating, Vance.

No leagues fill these days. This version of the SIM sucks - more than a cookie cutter issue.
10/30/2009 11:50 AM
Okay Shap does the SIM itself suck or do we suck for all being geniuses enough to figure out how to manipulate system?

Then we, the geniuses, repeatedly manipulate the current SIM engine just so that we can beat down other less savvy/newbie owners simply to add finals appearances and championsips to our resumes.

Now that everybody with some knowledge and experince is playing the same manipulation game some of us aren't winning as much so we must complain about the system and not about our manipulating it.

Ha Ha Ha !!! and LOL !!! Just kidding my friend this version of the SIM does need some big changes to get it right.
10/30/2009 1:13 PM
You need to move to the classified section.
10/30/2009 3:12 PM
Funny... I was checking this to see if anyone responded the first couple days. I decide to go out and have a life the past couple of days- ultimately neglecting to check it... and the posts come up. Glad some people share my sentiments, and hopefully this is a way to shake things up a bit. And again, I sincerely hope people join up. Already have a theme league classified up, I'm really just trying to get the word out about this league, because if there are people like me who want something different, then this league sways different. The open theme leagues I've been seeing just haven't piqued my interest.
10/31/2009 4:01 AM
Well terrapin43 hang in there. I am starting to strongly consider doing the BOWIS tournament. This theme idea may do well there because of the extra difficulty those owners go for.

But really this is a great idea and I don't understand why more owners aren't seemingly interested in it. The usage restriction and 3 PT FGA restriction in this league alone make it a huge challenge. Then add in the rebound percenatge restrictions and this is one tough mother!
10/31/2009 4:09 PM
Death to Peja league Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.