BOWIS Autodraft Topic

Posted by dh555 on 11/7/2023 2:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jcred5 on 11/6/2023 8:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dh555 on 11/5/2023 10:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by benhoidal on 11/5/2023 10:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dh555 on 11/5/2023 9:57:00 PM (view original):
i cant wait to watch the clippers season unfold..the nba is wild

lue said he wants harden playing off the ball with russ running point...thats gonna be hilarious

im excited for wednesday jcred...your celtics look unbeatable right now
Wednesday should be fun. Two 5-1 teams going against each other.
i see what you did there...
as did I. Guess you like the T wolves tonight...
edwards is a problem...i only caught the overtime in that game but that was enough...its gonna be a fun year for you ben
I don't think I knew Ben was a Wolves fan. Unfortunately I got pulled into a work issue and saw none of the game. I did hear the 300 million dollar man tried to win it in regulation with a deep 3, I saved myself the pain of watching the highlights and lack of timeout by coach dumbarse.

Good luck tonight DH - I hope Embiid doesn't injure Porzingis
11/8/2023 11:36 AM
porzingis definitely held his own...impressive game from him...tatum/brown not so much

sixers couldnt just let me enjoy a win over boston tho...had to put me through hell those last two mins...we really need another guard who can handle/create
11/10/2023 5:45 PM
The Sixers look good. I like what Nurse has them doing. And Embiid the focus on offense with Maxey as his wingman, then lots of solid role guys - it's a nice set up. Celtics have a similar version of that exception they're paying one of their role guys $300M
11/11/2023 4:38 PM
◂ Prev 123456
BOWIS Autodraft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.