Ratings vs Outcome Topic

Can anyone help me understand how ratings impact or not impact team performance. My team is often times 40 to 50 points higher than my opponents but im still the underdog? When i analyze their teams its not like they have a fantastic player and the teams other players are scrubs so it leaves me baffled. What are the key attributes for team development? My assumption is defense is critical..Any help would be awesome as i try to become better at this.
11/5/2015 5:00 AM
At first glance your team doesn't look too bad, so I would guess that it is in the game planning that you are having problems.  I always try to look at defense, athleticism, and work ethic as I build my teams, then go into the various needs that a team my have such as perimeter shooting or rebounding etc.  I hope this helps. Site mail me if you have specific questions. .
11/5/2015 5:24 PM
Three overtime losses, flip those and you are talking 11-6.

I would personally cut back on your three shooting for all but Bretz, Shelton and pink. Your losses seem to often come with clunker three shooting games.
11/8/2015 10:24 PM
Ratings vs Outcome Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.