THE $52 Million Draft League LXXIII Commentary Topic

Edgy.
8/22/2021 11:26 PM
I can see no fault in your plan
8/22/2021 11:27 PM
Thanks for the mosty incoherent stream of unconscious. Well it is what it is. I'll give it
a 3?
Still a fun read. Revealing.. refreshingly
8/23/2021 4:45 AM (edited)
Coaches and General Managers,
I am sorry that I have been derelict in my duties as defending champ of writing evaluations for the draft picks and the teams. This task fell at a time when I had to get 3 kids delivered to separate colleges as well as squeeze in a couple of last minute trips around that. Kids are delivered to college and I am back at home base. I would be more than happy to take a crack at the evals if that makes any sense now - especially in light of the fact that copernicus has filled in so admirably. Let me know if I missed my shot or if I should add in my two cents worth.
8/23/2021 11:50 PM
Take a crack if you're not exhausted ( sounds like POSITIVE activity though )
8/24/2021 12:00 AM
Posted by HDS1 on 8/23/2021 11:50:00 PM (view original):
I am sorry that I have been derelict in my duties as defending champ of writing evaluations for the draft picks and the teams. This task fell at a time when I had to get 3 kids delivered to separate colleges as well as squeeze in a couple of last minute trips around that. Kids are delivered to college and I am back at home base. I would be more than happy to take a crack at the evals if that makes any sense now - especially in light of the fact that copernicus has filled in so admirably. Let me know if I missed my shot or if I should add in my two cents worth.
congratulations! I have one third year and it's not easy to manage. I can't imagine three.
You're insights would be much appreciated but not mandatory. Take some time and relax.
Sometimes it's better to take a look when league is full w/ 12 man rosters.
My daughter will get some in person classes this year. The zooms were o.k.
much easier to plan her life around but in person is preferred. Probably will
be a bit of both this year.
8/24/2021 12:22 AM
I want to hear your thoughts if you're up for it

and also congratulations
8/24/2021 1:50 AM
I would be very interested
8/24/2021 11:39 AM
1st day of school today. Always crazy but especially in this environment. I should be able to run the division draft this evening and realign. If for some reason I can't I will make sure the league doesn't start. Sorry for the hold-up.
8/24/2021 12:48 PM
I'm still struggling with 4 out of 12 on an inverted scale gets you 82%. I can't
8/24/2021 4:50 PM
Just write an address and stick a stamp on their foreheads and shove them out the door. I would like to hear what you have to say.
8/24/2021 4:52 PM
Posted by pharrop on 8/24/2021 12:48:00 PM (view original):
1st day of school today. Always crazy but especially in this environment. I should be able to run the division draft this evening and realign. If for some reason I can't I will make sure the league doesn't start. Sorry for the hold-up.
What if you have a lot of homework?
8/24/2021 4:57 PM
◂ Prev 123456
THE $52 Million Draft League LXXIII Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.