ODL 81 NBA67527 Topic

Micheal Smith and Kevin Love
8/26/2021 9:39 PM
JaMychal Green & Kendall Marshall
8/26/2021 9:47 PM
Clifford Ray and Tyrese Haliburton
8/26/2021 10:31 PM
6theluckyone-- Kareem, Julius, Kyrie, Dalembert, Conley, Clifford, Haliburton--this is going to be a very solid team, by solid I mean contending! Good pieces at every position, well done!
Winning season!
Gerryred-- Shaq, Bam, Anfernee, Donyell, Faried, JaMychal, Marshall--front court is good, back court leader, add a few more 3's and I think success will be there!
With 3's i see a winning season!
Ashamael-- Paul, Moses, Camby, Tobias, Miles, Hill, J.R.-- I'm eager to see how this works out, never been a moses fan on here. All the others i like(i have the other bridges in the 52mil) But, this is ash so it will work out!
Winning season!
Pharrop-- Jordan, Kidd, Boucher, Buck, Marvin, Carmelo, Anthony-- D and leadership won't be a problem. I guess buck is playing C, boucher at PF and marvin at SF.. balanced attack at the rebounds, I tried this before with kidd and didn't have success i believe(also didn't have MJ with him lol)
I see a winning season though
Jhsukow-- Dwight, Simmons, Green, Vucivic, Calderon, Love, Smith--I was thinking of vucivic in the 2nd and you got him in the 4th..nice! I think this team will be giving up points...butttt will be scoring more than they give up!
Winning season
Jkaye-- Harden, Wallace, Drummond, Iguodala, Clarke, Pressey, West-- harden just doesn't do it for me, drummond i'm trying for the first time in the 52mil, pressey i always think maybe. All this together though and I do think this is going to work. harden usg, rebounds and D up front, D from iguodala/pressey/west.. this team will be the Harden'd way!
Should be above 5hundred
8/27/2021 6:45 AM
Looks like we're not done drafting....
8/27/2021 10:30 AM
Evan Fournier Russell Westbrook
8/27/2021 2:59 PM
Chris Gatling
Alvin Robertson
8/27/2021 3:10 PM
Marquese Chriss
Rodrigue Beaubois
8/27/2021 3:52 PM
Nicolas Batum
Eric Moreland
8/27/2021 4:04 PM
Posted by jhsukow on 8/26/2021 9:39:00 PM (view original):
Micheal Smith and Kevin Love
You could have drafted Mike Love and Kevin Smith.
8/27/2021 5:37 PM
Redbooda-- Jokic, Klay, Hornacek, Webber, Rose, Fournier, Westbrook-- not sure who is going to defend here or whose gonna get mad that they aren't getting enough shots lol. Maybe they'll just out score everyone, run and gun!
Losing season here.
Sappy-- Curry, Garnett, Mutombo, Ward, Siakam, Moreland, Batum--this team just isn't getting me excited, but if curry is above his RL numbers, this team will be a winning a team..but i'm not sure that'll happen.
5hundred-ish!
Rjk2781-- Giannis, Kemp, Marion, Otto, Nate, Chriss, Beaubois--I think this team is gonna be at the bottom of my draft board as well lol. 7 players who have popped up in my searches over the years, now all on one team! It was the Bucks year, you know!
Winning season!
24kpyrite-- Bird, Whiteside, Lowry, Butler, Adams, Gatling, Alvin--i like bird, but he let me down last time..looks like you have enough ast% to cover when whiteside is on the court lol.. depending on the division this team is in, i feel like it's going to be fighting to get to 5hundred.
Losing season.
8/27/2021 5:48 PM
amir johnson and kevin johnson
8/27/2021 6:51 PM
and presto!
8/27/2021 7:05 PM
Ysw128-- Lebron, Harrell, Nash, Okafor, Boerwinkle, Amir, Kevin--i see high scoring games, low foul games should guarantee the win..but the big men like their fouls lol the bench could prove to be the key to a winning season.
I'm thinking depending on the division opp's a little over 5hundred.

That's it for the Evals, it was fun. Don't judge me to much lol, I went with my gut and my experience/preference of the players(which doesn't mean much lol)
Good Luck to all this season!
8/28/2021 8:30 AM
Did this manually and with all the trades I might have made a mistake. But should be mostly accurate and help with Div draft I'll make mine public, which I think should be a requirement
ysw128 LeBron Harrell Nash Okafor Boerwinkle Amir Johnson Kevin Johnson
sappy Curry Garnett Mutombo Ward Siakam Batum Eric Moreland
rjk2781 Giannis Kemp Marion Otto Porter McMillan Chriss Beaubois
NotoriousJ Wilt Stockton Amare Rozier Moon Mark Jackson James Johnson
redbooda Jokic Klay Hornacek Webber Jalen Rose Fournier Westbrook
6theluckyone Kareem Abdul Dr J Kyrie Dalembert Conley Clifford Ray Haliburton
gerryred Shaq Adebayo Hardaway Donyell Marshall Faried JaMychal Green Kendall Marshall
jhsukow Dwight Howard Simmons Danny Green Vucivic Calderon Michael Smith Love
Midge Gobert Michael Porter John Collins Richaun Holmes Middleton Thad Young Jameer Nelson
ashamael CP Moses Camby Tobias Harris Miles Bridges George Hill JR Smith
robusk Durant Jrue Holiday Manu Bogut Robert Williams O'Quinn Tyreke
pharrop Jordan Kidd Chris Boucher Buck Williams Marvin Williams Carmelo Greg Anthony
ncih Luka Pippen Bill Russell Dirk Frazier Devin Harris Cousins
reeldeal01 Karl Malone Walton Valanciunas Ibaka Drexler Brent Barry Ingles
HDS1 AD KAT Elton Brand Terry Porter Cheeks Rondo Korver
raggedclaws Robinson Draymond Chauncey Domantas Sabonis Derek Harper Covington Tinsley
jethroeg Ewing Deron Williams Booker Bernard King Kenon Julius Randle Hield
jackedjamie Jordan Tyson Chandler Lavine Zion Payton Jonathan Isaac Derrick Rose
jkaye24 Harden Wallace Drummond Iguodala Brandon Clarke Pressey David West
benhoidal Rodman McHale Christian Wood Bledsoe Paul George SGA Parish
jcred5 Charles Kawhi Noah Favors Kyle Anderson D'Angelo Kanter
24kpyrite Bird Whiteside Butler Lowry Steven Adams Gatling Alvin Robertson
copernicus Duncan Capela Oladipo Wade Lonzo Sefolosha Ariza
tarheel1991 Magic Lillard Artis Gilmore Jarrett Allen LaMelo George T Johnson Elgin Baylor
8/29/2021 11:22 AM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19 Next ▸
ODL 81 NBA67527 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.