ODL 81 NBA67527 Topic

Reeldeal-- Malone, Walton, Jonas, Ibaka, Drexler, Barry, Ingles--a lot of likes here for me(walton, drexler defending ODL champs) malone and jonas i've used here..just wondering if barry and ingles are the backcourt to lead them?!?
I see close to 5hundred here.
Jethroeg-- Ewing, Deron, Booker, King, Kenon, Randle, Hield--i believe this is your first ODL and i think your going to get a little roughed up this season..a lot of usage, low efg, low D. Some players picked that I'm not sure have been before and some way early.(I did some of the same my first ODL)
I see a losing record here.
Me-- DeAndre, Chandler, Lavine, Zion, Payton, Isaac, Rose--i feel rebounding will hurt me and possibly lavine and zion's low D, hoping my high efg of my first 4 picks result in a plus over those factors though. Not getting cheeks, and turning to payton and his usage may be a plus as well(robusk you can say you told me so, later lol)
I see a winning(hoping) record here
Jcred-- Barkley, Leonard, Noah, Favors, Kyle, D'Angelo, Kanter--should be an interesting team, I've never used barkley...some of his numbers make me smile, others make me cringe lol.. does this team have enough D?!.. is d'angelo going to steal the thunder from barkley and leonard?!
I see just under 5hundred
8/26/2021 9:44 AM
Raggedclaws-- Robinson, Draymond, Billups, Sabonis, Harper, Covington, Tinsley-- I think i've only ever used robinson before in any league. The D should be good here, the turnovers and fouls not so much..the efg doesn't jump out at me, maybe the D will bring the opponents efg down to match..
I see fighting for 5hundred
8/26/2021 9:55 AM
1. tarheel1991 - George T. Johnson & Elgin Baylor
2. copernicus - Thabo Sefolosha & Trevor Ariza
3. NotoriousJ (via 24kpyrite) - Mark Jackson & James Johnson
4. jcred5 - D’Angelo Russell & Enes Kanter
5. reeldeal01 (via benhoidal) - Brent Barry & Joe Ingles
6. jkaye24 - Andre Iguodala & Brandon Clarke
7. jackedjamie - Jonathan Isaac & Derrick Rose
8. jethroeg - Julius Randle & Buddy Hield
9. raggedclaws - Robert Covington & Jamaal Tinsley
10. HDS1 - 1:30 PM
11. benhoidal (via reeldeal01) - 2 PM
12. ncih - 2:30 PM
13. pharrop - 3 PM
14. jkaye24 (via robusk) - 3:30 PM
15. ashamael - 4 PM
16. ashamael (via Midge) - 4:30 PM
17. jhsukow - 5 PM
18. gerryred - 5:30 PM
19. 6theluckyone - 6 PM
20. redbooda - 6:30 PM
21. 24kpyrite (via NotoriousJ) - 7 PM
22. rjk2781 7:30 PM
23. sappy - 8 PM
24. ysw128 - 8:30 PM
8/26/2021 10:14 AM
Proxy sent
8/26/2021 11:49 AM
Rajon Rondo and Kyle Korver
8/26/2021 2:22 PM
Ben takes…

Here is my proxy:

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
Robert Parish
8/26/2021 2:37 PM
ncih proxy
ncih
To:
pharrop
Received:
8/26/2021 11:49:00 AM
Subject:
ODL Proxy
DeMarcus Cousins
8/26/2021 3:02 PM
I have to run to a meeting. Check back around 4pm and I will have my picks
8/26/2021 3:02 PM
Ncih-- Doncic, Pippen, Russell, Dirk, Frazier, Devin, Cousins-- Looking at this group of numbers makes my head hurt lol, usage everywhere from mid to low 50 efg guys, a sprinkle of D, turnovers, assists...there is a lot going on!!
I see a losing record.
HDS1-- Davis, Towns, Brand, Porter, Cheeks, Rondo, Korver-- I like the look of this team, davis and brand covering towns on D, porter, cheeks, rondo at the guards and throw in kyle's 3's! Going to make sure I put you near the top of my draft board, oops i mean bottom haha
Winning season!
Ben-- Rodman, McHale, Wood, Bledsoe, George, Shai, Parish-- does it matter who Ben drafts?! Guess i should say something lol.. rodman covers mchale on the boards and so does wood, bledsoe with a good backup in shai, i like george's new season and parish can score also..maybe they'll foul teams to death and lose haha
Another winning season!
8/26/2021 3:52 PM
Carmelo Anthony
Greg Anthony
8/26/2021 4:23 PM
It's news time & crazy **** is going on. I have four picks to make consecutively & no idea how to even start a proxy list for it at this point. I don't imagine I will pick before 7 or 7:30 regardless of when JK drafts. If you hate me for not being able to proxy four dudes at once, sorry.
8/26/2021 4:35 PM
Paul Pressey and David West
8/26/2021 4:57 PM
Posted by ashamael on 8/26/2021 4:35:00 PM (view original):
It's news time & crazy **** is going on. I have four picks to make consecutively & no idea how to even start a proxy list for it at this point. I don't imagine I will pick before 7 or 7:30 regardless of when JK drafts. If you hate me for not being able to proxy four dudes at once, sorry.
how about simmering resentment for making us wait for the first slot ameliorated by how quickly you follow up in the second slot which will more or less balance out?
8/26/2021 5:27 PM
Posted by copernicus on 8/26/2021 5:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 8/26/2021 4:35:00 PM (view original):
how about simmering resentment for making us wait for the first slot ameliorated by how quickly you follow up in the second slot which will more or less balance out?
8/26/2021 5:44 PM
Man, there are so many good guys available, and so little cap b/c of Moses. Sorry for the delay:

Tobias Harris
Miles Bridges
George Hill
J.R. Smith
8/26/2021 7:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19 Next ▸
ODL 81 NBA67527 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.