Iceberg, Straight Ahead! Topic

I'm jumping ship (i.e., leaving WIS). Anyone else getting off this sinking ship with me?
2/9/2010 10:48 AM
where r u going?
2/9/2010 11:06 AM
back to APBA and dice!
2/9/2010 12:21 PM
I don't think the ship is sinking. It's just moving ve-e-e-ery slowly at the moment. I intend to keep motoring along with several theme leagues that are just too enjoyable, and that are generally much less vulnerable than OLs to the things that drive me nuts about the current sim version.
2/9/2010 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by garyman on 2/09/2010where r u going?

Once my two current teams finish up, I'm done with the sim.
2/9/2010 8:27 PM
You'll be missed. Damn shame that you're leaving.

I'm with LTB. Don't think I'll stop playing creative and classic themes anytime soon.

However, I would do a backflip for the WIS crew to make the changes we've been yearning for, and to bring back the enjoyment of playing OLs with newbies and seasoned vets.

OLs used to be a blast - trying to make 42mil squads that people had never seen before and watching them succeed. It flat out sucks that it is a near impossibility for that to happen nowadays.
2/9/2010 8:44 PM
Need more time to take care of your yard?
2/9/2010 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gin_caesar on 2/09/2010Need more time to take care of your yard?

why would i fire you? you are surgical with the round up, brother.
2/9/2010 9:04 PM
I wasn't talking to you, ***.
2/9/2010 9:06 PM
ban him! he's a barrel full of monkees...
2/9/2010 9:25 PM
My thing is, the game just isn't fun anymore and hasn't been for a while, thus I was already in a lifeboat and on shore by now. I honestly don't know when I'll buy my next NBA sim team (if ever)...the lack of changes and variety I think are compounding my boredom as well.
2/10/2010 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gin_caesar on 2/09/2010I wasn't talking to you, ***.

i was, however, talking to you.

do us a favor - get out of these forums. you're like a child, lost in the woods, searching for a purpose....

as the great walter sobchak would say - "shut the f-ck up, gin_caesar. you're out of your element."
2/10/2010 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shapandrew7 on 2/10/2010
Quote: Originally posted by gin_caesar on 2/09/2010I wasn't talking to you, ***.
i was, however, talking to you.

do us a favor - get out of these forums. you're like a child, lost in the woods, searching for a purpose....

as the great walter sobchak would say - "shut the f-ck up, gin_caesar. you're out of your element."

Shap, if you give the trolls food, they'll keep lurking. . .you play into his hands. (Although it is QUITE hard to resist the bait.)
2/10/2010 12:53 PM
only things his hands play with happen to be his right and n*t.

eff that clown shoe.
2/10/2010 3:21 PM
Since you two are apparently confused, the only ones trolling in this thread are you. I came into the thread to say goodbye to jweb by referencing an inside joke from years ago.

You two, however, have been responding to my post with the sole intention of provoking a response. That is trolling, trolls.
2/10/2010 5:27 PM
123 Next ▸
Iceberg, Straight Ahead! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.