TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

so, if IQ means nothing, why should we care if yours is 145???

As far as my assessment of your character, you are constantly assessing mine. According to you I am going to hell, I am from a broken home, I am evil and a fool. Notice I didn't say you were mean and nasty, just that I found you meaner and nastier than Mwett.

And you don't deserve the respect of me calling you sir. When you do, I will.
11/5/2023 8:16 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/5/2023 8:16:00 PM (view original):

As far as my assessment of your character, you are constantly assessing mine. According to you I am going to hell, I am from a broken home, I am evil and a fool. Notice I didn't say you were mean and nasty, just that I found you meaner and nastier than Mwett.

Obviously, 140+ is not dumb.. but you know this, yes?? Seems you just LOVE to turn anything and everything into an argument. Do you have any friends in real life?

Didn't think so

Much of your m.o. is that of a sociopathic 13 year old. There: My assessment.
11/6/2023 4:58 PM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 11/4/2023 9:41:00 PM (view original):
I also spoke the truth about Mwett. He is mean spirited, and rather nasty.
You spoke the truth as YOU see it. I find you much more mean spirited and nasty than Mwett

I still assert that man and carbon admissions has nothing to do with this.. and in fact, there are less emissions than 20 years ago.
Well, we all know that you are an expert on the subject, so what you say must be true.
WYSIWYGet
11/6/2023 5:01 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/4/2023 9:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/4/2023 7:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 10/24/2023 5:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/24/2023 5:27:00 PM (view original):
I didn't say he was not harmless. He is too much of an bozo to be harmful. That does not mean he does not intend to harm. Not sure he is loads of fun, but most of his posts are unintentionally funny. Not the same thing.
To me he is a 2023 Archie Bunker. I just chuckle at everything he posts. He is so earnest and dedicated to his nutty causes. He amuses me ….like a clown…the way he tells a story….
Roll with it.
F.T.record; I hated that show

Bozo, dummy has an I.Q of 145. Means nothing, though. You will see this in the next post

Some (not all) of the dumbest folks I have ever met have letters after their name.

Some of the smartest were blue collar guys with a maybe first year science, and then trade school

You can win a debate with an smart person, but it is impossible to convince an idiot that he is wrong
Good one, you claim an IQ of 145 then go on to say that IQ means nothing. My calling you a bozo has nothing to do with your intelligence or lack thereof. It has more to do with you closed mind and narrow view of the world.
If I was narrow minded, I would go along with the status quo on things like Carbon emissions, Trump, and etc

I refuse to conform to this world, and it's narratives. Prefer to be transformed, by the renewing of my mind
11/6/2023 5:05 PM

I do not seek your respect. I don't need it
11/6/2023 5:05 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/21/2023 1:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 10/20/2023 8:39:00 PM (view original):
Is he referring to me? If so I am the only one showing him some respect and no hate.
I am not constitutionally set to hate people around here except 2 people that I do think are creeps but he isn’t one of them. Even though he thinks I will go to hell I also have no problem with Matt. He believes it and it isn’t really personal. It is his honest belief and I’m ok with it.

The LNF should not misunderstand where I come from.

He doesn’t post his stuff to intentionally hurt people imo.
think he was referring to mwett
Yep. L Bruce rocks
11/6/2023 5:08 PM
TRUMP SUPPORTERS STORM WHITE HOUSE AGAIN!

Part of the White House was covered with red paint resembling blood

THOUSANDS ATTEMPT TO TEAR DOWN GATE - CLIMB OVER WALLS - POLICE THREATENED- INSURRECTION!
11/6/2023 5:53 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/6/2023 4:58:00 PM (view original):

Obviously, 140+ is not dumb.. but you know this, yes?? Seems you just LOVE to turn anything and everything into an argument. Do you have any friends in real life?

Didn't think so

Much of your m.o. is that of a sociopathic 13 year old. There: My assessment.
You don't see the irony of saying IQ doesn't mean anything and then claiming you have an IQ of 145??
I have plenty of real life friends, and couldn't give a sh*t what your assessment of me is.
11/6/2023 6:12 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/6/2023 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/4/2023 9:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/4/2023 7:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 10/24/2023 5:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/24/2023 5:27:00 PM (view original):
I didn't say he was not harmless. He is too much of an bozo to be harmful. That does not mean he does not intend to harm. Not sure he is loads of fun, but most of his posts are unintentionally funny. Not the same thing.
To me he is a 2023 Archie Bunker. I just chuckle at everything he posts. He is so earnest and dedicated to his nutty causes. He amuses me ….like a clown…the way he tells a story….
Roll with it.
F.T.record; I hated that show

Bozo, dummy has an I.Q of 145. Means nothing, though. You will see this in the next post

Some (not all) of the dumbest folks I have ever met have letters after their name.

Some of the smartest were blue collar guys with a maybe first year science, and then trade school

You can win a debate with an smart person, but it is impossible to convince an idiot that he is wrong
Good one, you claim an IQ of 145 then go on to say that IQ means nothing. My calling you a bozo has nothing to do with your intelligence or lack thereof. It has more to do with you closed mind and narrow view of the world.
If I was narrow minded, I would go along with the status quo on things like Carbon emissions, Trump, and etc

I refuse to conform to this world, and it's narratives. Prefer to be transformed, by the renewing of my mind
there is nothing wrong with not conforming. That has nothing to do with being narrow minded. You are narrow minded because you refuse to even consider something that does not fit your world view.
11/6/2023 6:15 PM

good, because you ain't gonna get it.
11/6/2023 6:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/7/2023 12:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/6/2023 6:15:00 PM (view original):

Wylie, you are not here to have conversation. but to cheap shot and harass other people. I will block you, so don't waste your time talking at me. There is a reason the mention of Hell bothers you so much, and it is because you sense that you are on the road that leads there. (You are forever talking about it)

.. that said. I am done wasting time and words on you.
Whatever might be your differences make no mistake;
Wylie like me is 100% comfortable with what we believe and what we disbelieve.
I don’t think that you target him or anyone and I think he wrong to think it and you are not a vindictive hateful guy - I have said this but you should not think that Wylie is defensive or projecting.
11/7/2023 1:39 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 11/7/2023 12:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/6/2023 6:15:00 PM (view original):

Wylie, you are not here to have conversation. but to cheap shot and harass other people. I will block you, so don't waste your time talking at me. There is a reason the mention of Hell bothers you so much, and it is because you sense that you are on the road that leads there. (You are forever talking about it)

.. that said. I am done wasting time and words on you.
like I care! If you make a stupid post (a pretty good bet) I will probably respond to it. It's nice you can analyze me so well while knowing very little about me. The mention of hell doesn't bother me, what bothers me is you telling me I am going there because my beliefs are different from yours. You are not here to have a conversation either. If someone does not align with your narrow world view, they are evil, crazy, brainwashed, or stupid. You only want to have conversations with people who agree with you.
11/7/2023 7:52 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
bad news for trump

bad news for biden

good news for republicans if they wanna win a national election for a change

trump due to his treasony ways ain gonna be on some ballots

all hail dot head nikki

the strident b word with the scritchy grimace and voice
12/20/2023 5:50 AM
◂ Prev 1...915|916|917|918|919...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.