Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
So Rypien pounds on Valabik... Lets hear some more of this "weight class" excuses for Bieksa fighting pansies

Its fighting ability, not weight that matters in a scrap
12/11/2009 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By randle44 on 12/11/2009
Rypien is an exception..he' s just good

have they pulled your voting rights at hockeyfights.com yet Nickhead?

Haha... yes Rypien is damn good.. Bieksa must not be.. especially since they are in the same "weight class"...

Nah, I dont vote or post there... too many idiots... I cant remember the last time I even logged in.. just view.. though I bet your mcb.. haha
12/11/2009 8:49 PM
Easy.. those sports are all about fighting... this is hockey.. just cause your big, doesnt mean you can fight... Rypien, Janssens, Asham, Tootoo, Barch, Carcillo and other top middle's do fight guys bigger than them... what makes them top middles, is cause they often kick their *** and hold their own against each other.. its not that unbelivable.. Domi did it for years.. hell with your classification, Hordichuk is a middle

Bieksa is not in a class with those guys... Just cause he can beat up Richards, Adams and Jacques means nothing compared to who the top middles go.. now if you want to talk skilled middles.. Bieksa is up there with Iginla et al.. though my personal preference would say Bieksa is the most overrated Canuck and skill is not part of his game
12/11/2009 9:54 PM
Stupid conversation anyways.. everybody knows nobody enjoyes fighting in the NHL and it should be banned
12/11/2009 9:56 PM
I think you need to check the card... Barch has fought Boogaard, Brashear, etc... Carcillo has gone Ivanans, Tootoo has gone Reed Low, Domi fought everyone, Asham has numerous heavies on his list such as Burnett, DeBrusk, Rupp, Dwyer and Neil.. they mostly fight each other, but dont complain when the big guys come calling.. Bieksa is not in the same class as these guys

Iginla vs Bieksa would be a great scrap... Iginla at least has guys like Boll, Lambert, Tootoo, Witt and McCarty on his card
12/11/2009 11:11 PM
Is Bieksa in the same class as the other guys?.. Nice detour though

Yeah everybody is afraid of the orangutan.. especially when he often waits to get agressive till the linesman get in there... slapshot baby.. hold me back.. hold me back.. but, I look tough.. lol
12/12/2009 12:39 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.