SOTF: Winner Announced Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Well, unless SF/NO ends in a tie, I just need to dodge a Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch or Jeff Gordon win in the NASCAR race...
11/9/2014 4:13 PM
...and it doesn't.  Great now I gotta watch NASCAR....it better be over in time for the Packer game.
11/9/2014 4:46 PM
Sweet
11/9/2014 6:56 PM
You have until tomorrow at noon to decide who you want to take to the final 2.  You can announce it in the forum.
11/9/2014 7:14 PM
There is a lesson to be learned here.  Always bet against the team who's primary running back is named Boobie....

With that said, I will announce that I will be going to the final two with Tropicana

11/9/2014 7:35 PM
Now seems like an especially good time to ask.....

WTF were the power plays???
11/9/2014 8:16 PM
Ok, that was quick.

So our final 2 will be stevedotdec and tropicana.

Our jury is:
amorak
pokerdonk
thebish
primetime27
2legit
gmc_sierra
nyaggie98

Each finalists will have a chance to make a speech to the jury talking about why they deserve a chance to win the game.  Tropicana will post first, between now and tomorrow.  After that stevedotdec will have a chance to post. 

Jury members will then have from that point until Tuesday night at 7pm to ask the finalists any questions they want in the forum.  After that, votes will be due by Wednesday at 7pm and results will be announced that night.

Any questions let me know.

11/9/2014 8:19 PM
I will work on a post tonight as soon as I get the boys to bed. My DirecTV box exploded and the new one isn't working so I can't watch my Bears lose errrrrrrrr I mean win tonight.
11/9/2014 8:21 PM
Well since you're a bears fan, that should make my vote pretty easy...go pack.
11/9/2014 8:27 PM
Look for Big Brother sign ups on the horizon
11/9/2014 8:37 PM
Hurry up Trop, I got my speech all ready!

11/9/2014 8:51 PM
Packer fan vs Bears fan.  I think some karma is coming my way.  Also 7-0 Pack rolling early!  I can't believe Lacy didn't score on that swing pass, time to change cleats.  Then on the TD, Rodgers almost drilled the umpire!
11/9/2014 8:53 PM
14-0, Jay Cutler is my favorite non-Packer in the NFL!
11/9/2014 8:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...47|48|49|50|51|52 Next ▸
SOTF: Winner Announced Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.