more of the D-III Dynasties... Topic

Haters gonna hate, Brad.

And there's no truth to the rumors that I send hostesses on recruiting visits. 
9/21/2010 10:06 AM
Little Debbies or Ho Hos?
9/21/2010 10:21 PM
HO ho's
9/22/2010 10:11 AM
Posted by bradshaw3001 on 9/20/2010 12:32:00 PM (view original):
Booo, Adam.  You are officially Microsoft, the House in blackjack, ESPN, the Yankees, LeBron-Wade-Bosh, brazzers.com, and every other entity that dominates its market.  I congratulate you on nothing, wish no goodwill for the future, and hope that the Thomas Sillynannies are involved in a horrible bar brawl with a biker gang on the way back from their White House celebration.  Facts that should be noted:

Elbert Gary was living in a spacious 3-bedroom apartment that was paid for by Adam (co-financed by Pete Carroll.)
Henry Smith was given an A- in Algebra 3, despite the fact that he can't count past 12.
Adam lied about his master's degree on his resume when he applied for the job.
Adam once had an owner of an italian restaurant in Waterville, ME close the place down so he could have 15 seconds of alone time with a Thomas co-ed.
Adam is a terrible parallel-parker.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Haha, nicely done.

"YOU LOSE, good day sir!"
9/25/2010 9:34 PM

MBBC = Thomas (last season's version).  Can Norm be stopped? 

11/3/2010 10:21 AM
I think MBBC is the best team, but it's not like last year when there was no doubt Thomas was going to win.
11/3/2010 1:28 PM
I don't know isack-- his only loss was a 3OT exhibition loss (by 2) to the #1 team in d2. Seems fairly dominant to me.
11/4/2010 9:06 AM
Yeah, I'm not saying they're not dominant, but Thomas beat everyone on their schedule by 30 points last year, including the NT.  MBBC is the best team, but they're not like Thomas was last year when no even had a chance.
11/4/2010 2:18 PM
My pep talk to my players before tonight's game with MBBC. Wish me luck!

What an incredible Cinderella story!  This unknown, comes out of nowhere, to lead the pack, at Augusta.  He's on his final hole.  He's about 455 yards away.  He's going to hit about a two iron, I think.  Boy, he got all of that.  The crowd is standing on its feet here at Augusta.  The normally reserved Augusta crowd is going wild.  For this young Cinderella, who has come out of nowhere.  He's got about 350 yards left.  He's going to hit about a five iron it looks like.  Don't you think?  He's got a beautiful back swing.  That's, oh! He got all of that one!  He's got to be pleased with that.  The crowd is just on its feet here.  He's a Cinderella boy.  Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot.  He's got about 195 yards left, and he's got, looks like he's got an eight iron.  This crowd has gone deadly silent.  Cinderella story. Out of nowhere.  A former greenskeeper, now about to become the Master's champion.  It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole!
11/5/2010 4:14 PM
I'm not sure a golf strategy will work against MBBC, but shiny golf clubs might distract the attention of Norm's boys.
11/5/2010 5:20 PM
I think we should investigate Norm's players as I heard one saying, "Is that all Cam Newton was asking for?"  Although I will be watching ghammars to see if that strategy works or not....I have White Man Can't Jump on hold if not.
11/5/2010 8:54 PM

Maybe I should just send out the Hanson Bros. from Slapshot.  Knock a few players out and even the field a bit

11/5/2010 8:56 PM
"He's about 455 yards away.  He's going to hit about a two iron, I think.  Boy, he got all of that.  The crowd is standing on its feet here at Augusta.  The normally reserved Augusta crowd is going wild.  For this young Cinderella, who has come out of nowhere.  He's got about 350 yards left."

So, he hit his 2-iron 105 yards? 

11/6/2010 1:53 PM
yep and he hit his 8-iron 195 yards to win. gotta love it.
11/7/2010 8:21 AM
looks like he missed that 8-iron by about 18 yards...

(wronoj)     
11/7/2010 9:36 AM
◂ Prev 1...43|44|45|46|47...59 Next ▸
more of the D-III Dynasties... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.