Willy and the Poor Boys Topic

4/8/2013 11:38 AM
Posted by rcrusso on 4/7/2013 8:04:00 PM (view original):
1. Starting with the lies the govt. told about Nam and then Watergate and then WMD's in Iraq I think I have all the reason in the world not to trust the system.

2. Dude, I have lived in Chicago long enough to KNOW how corrupt local politics are.

3. See, you and the right are convinced that minorities must be stupid. Like they have not had a lifetime of experience, they need to be told they are being exploited.
1 The government didnt tell lies about Watergate. A handful of people who worked for the government did. It was never the policy of the US to lie about Watergate. Nam is dicey. What lies did we tell exactly that were not classified issues? The WMDs were never a lie.

2 Chicago is a big city. The bigger the government the more corruption.

3 Minorities are no more stupid than anyone else in their same socio-economic status. The fact is the Democrats use scare tactics against minorities. Race, immigration and "War on Women" are all ways that the Dems scare people into voting for them even if you oppose many of their policies.
4/8/2013 2:41 PM
Posted by rcrusso on 4/8/2013 11:38:00 AM (view original):
I know that you want to use this crisis to ban guns, just like the left has been trying to do all along.

So when a logical solution that doesnt result in private guns being seized is proposed you need to create a crazy result.

The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Gun bans have been proved to not stop shootings!
4/8/2013 2:43 PM
BS Swamp, being any other 1st world country then the good ole US of frickin A proves you are wrong.  America is the only rich country to have a gun problem.  Rather its got by far the biggest problem.  Funny thing is its got the laxest gun laws compared to its compatriots too.  Coincidence?  Dont think so.

4/8/2013 6:12 PM
"The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

That's kind of naive thinking, so good guys are always going to take down bad guys?  You don't think your theoretical good guy may have a conscience and is just a little late on the trigger and the bad guy blows him away?    You live in a fantasy land.
4/8/2013 10:30 PM
The Clinton Gun Ban was massive and all encompassing. It didnt prevent shootings, it didnt slow violent crime, it didnt really do anything.

So when you mock my ideas based on wild scenarios and what ifs, can you defend your ideas based on the math and science that stands opposed to them.

Armed good guys is a good idea.
4/9/2013 1:30 PM
You righties don't believe in math and science, so you would never understand the explanations.

Arming the general population is not a good idea...no matter what your NRA leaders say.

4/9/2013 1:35 PM
The general population is armed.

We dont want to force people to start carrying...

We want to allow people who can shoot to legally defend themselves and the population in general.

Not to let them become cops, just give them the option to stop a mad man.

And the Right believes in math and science more than the left, since we dont stop believing if it interferes with our political agenda!
4/9/2013 1:40 PM
4/9/2013 1:50 PM
So the people that want to use a plan that is proven to not work, gun bans, are all sane.

The ones that are thinking outside the box and trying to actually fix the problem are insane??

Why are there so many cartoons attacking the NRA?

I heard the left claim there is no media bias, so it couldnt be that!!
4/10/2013 11:49 AM
Why? I post what suits my purpose and not what would make you happy. Start your own thread for that fat ***.
4/10/2013 2:02 PM
4/10/2013 4:44 PM
4/10/2013 4:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18...25 Next ▸
Willy and the Poor Boys Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.